Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are times you can really tell those in this forum that are former ball players that collect kicks from those that graduated from Pokemon cards to comics and now to the "sneakergame"... :smh:

Has there been word on the Silver/Orange Colorway being released yet?

Last edited:
red carpet vii's > SB 8's........... sue me
smokin.gif
A lot of things are better than SB 8's imo. Not a fan of it.

i was talking to ktowntrash and joeheartless about this on IG the other day.

South Beach 8s are NOT the best Lebron colorway. Granted the 8s are the best model; I'd take the Graffiti IV and Stewie VI as way better colorways. :tongue:

^^^^ even though i agree, most wont based on resale value alone. and as far as "best" model is concerned, i also agree with the 8's but only the V1's, the other 2 i have no love for :tongue:

Last edited:
Still not a big fan of this shoe, but im sure thatll change over time. didnt like the 9's till the swingmans dropped, and the elites of course. I am feeling the Silver/Oranges along with the pressures and home floridians. if i can get my hands on 2 of the 3 ill be good.

What was the retail in RMB?

I know I'm pretty late with the reply but the RMB price was 1600, maybe a bit more. It comes to about $260. I know a lot of cats pay retail worth more in USD than that, but that's not for me.

WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE CAMPIN FOR SOME IDS????

how the online cats gonna ID? man people also need time to design their shoes how is this gonna even work?

Funny thing is I think some of you genuinely believe people are camping for ID's... Jada, the hell you done started man! :lol:

im not going to flame anyone "camping for IDs" ... but I do think its ridiculous, but teach his own ... knowing Nike the colors and/or placement will be terrible...

Hope they dont do what they did with the IXs and put all the good CWs on a posite looking shoe smh.

im not going to flame anyone "camping for IDs" ... but I do think its ridiculous, but teach his own ... knowing Nike the colors and/or placement will be terrible...

Hope they dont do what they did with the IXs and put all the good CWs on a posite looking shoe smh.
Smh... Really dude? You should be flamed for being so gullible. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom