Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Nike+ Lebrons are going to be 315 and the regular ones are going to be 180 that's understandable but, I would still wait for them to go on sale because after a few years of buying shoes I felt kinda stupid when the the shoe goes on sale for lesser price, just speaking from experience.

If you dont want a computer in your shoe...... just buy the 180 versions
As if one eighty isn't too much either...
laugh.gif

there nice but cement print should be on jordans only
just how the lebron line owns the south beach cw, other lines try to use but it doesn't look right

the lebron line doen't own the SB CW, there are plenty of other sneakers with the same CW. I think more recently was a pair of griffeys and even the new hyperposite's have the SB CW.

It has already been known the + is $315 and regular $180 months ago.
mean.gif
Thank You!!! Why are ppl acting shocked about this now??? It clearly stated..."LeBron X gets a $10 hike and the X+...$315!!!???" And I think that was before or after the All-Star Game

Best PS image ive seen in these so far, less is more ith this design, the real test fo me will be how the preform on court with this new tec

the lebron line doen't own the SB CW, there are plenty of other sneakers with the same CW. I think more recently was a pair of griffeys and even the new hyperposite's have the SB CW.

Reading is fundamental. He said the SB CW is mainly a LeBron colorway and that Other lines are using it.

I would think the Nike+ $315 version would sit....but knowing Nike, they'll make the Nike+ look better over the same Nike- colorway.

It's the top story on the Huffington Post sports page right now. It's funny to see the general public react to something sneakerheads have known for all too long (high prices).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom