Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just hope there is going to be more colorways with leather and other different materials for casual wear

$300 for the corks? Is this legit? Forget it if thats the case.

Might just have to move on to KDs. I cant support these absurd prices.

I have no information on distribution of these...however...I would assume these are going to be EXTREMELY limited...and 99.9% of the people arguing about them won't be able to get them...

JM
WELP :frown:

Thanks for the info as always tho JM

85d2c9cc_Pressures2.jpeg
91df2256_Pressures.jpeg
aa6aefd9_Pressures3.jpeg
8a7da5ca_Pressures4.jpeg

Thoughts On These

after seeing these pics of the pressures im really not feeling them anymore. Nike almost had me on that one. Guess its back to tracking down some GMs for a cool price till the corks and Lavas drop

I have no information on distribution of these...however...I would assume these are going to be EXTREMELY limited...and 99.9% of the people arguing about them won't be able to get them...

JM

yeezy 2 limited

sc galaxy limited

or

mvp pack limited?

I was able to get 3 pairs of yeezys, so i like my chances unless its exclusive to miami or ipads smh.

Last edited:
pressures do nothing for me.
reminds me of an away colorway just with a nickname.

after seeing these pics of the pressures im really not feeling them anymore. Nike almost had me on that one. Guess its back to tracking down some GMs for a cool price till the corks and Lavas drop
This! this was my fav colorway but after seeing these pix.. i think im gonna pass 

pressures do nothing for me.
reminds me of an away colorway just with a nickname.
i had gotten hype over them myself but f*ck paying 200 for another black/red shoe. had to wake myself up. i still want the black/red 9s but im not trying to pay a penny over 80 bucks for em. 

Maybe its just me, but i really feel like this shoe was poorly designed aesthetically. Performance wiise they're on point.  i just feel like there isnt much "wow" to the shoe without slapping limited tags or lama skin upper on it lol seriously though. ive never really been a big fan of the earlier LBJ line (With the exception of few...first game AZG...Dunkman 2s...Birthday 4s...Chalk 6s) but i did like the direction they were going in from 7-9. esp with the Elite 9. one of the best designed nike Shoes in a while style and performance wise. Esp the south beach. there are a few colorways of this shoe that are dope i wont front but i just feel like the overall design is kinda dull esp to carry a $200+.price tag. The way the pressures looked in the promo pics made them look amazing, then the real pics surface and they look like 2013 hypermaxes or something lol Just my opinion

those pics of the pressures look terrrrible.

need to bring back suede for these

QFT.

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT A BRED SHOE ALWAYS LOOKS BETTER TO ME IN SUEDE/NUBUCK.

I'M PASSING ON PRESSURES. THEY ARE OK BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO SPEND $200/$270

MAY PICK UP IF THEY GO ON EXTREME SALE ~$130 OR LESS

Last edited:
But we already know the things kids are going to go through to get them just because of that limited tag and they want anything that's limited.
Do you think there would be lines for these if they were just a $200 and $270 release?
We both know a lot of people don't like the shoe, they like the limited tag that comes with them.
No of course not. It'd be like the Olives release back in what '01? That wasn't the question though

THIS MAY BE A LITTLE OFF TOPIC BUT I JUST GOT IN FROM THE MALL AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN THE NEW HYPERPOSITES IN PERSON AND EVEN THOUGH I LIKE THE 10'S ESPECIALLY THE GOLD MEDALS I CAN'T HELP BUT TO THINK THE HYPERPOSITES SHOULD OF BEEN THE LEBRON 10. THE KNICKS AND SOUTH BEACH COLORWAYS LOOK :pimp:

them corks are not good. the jades even though i haven't seen in person looks good after i thought they were bad. them corks remind me of some lugs or something. Where are people getting these random prices for

It cracks me up when people say ur a hypebeast just bcuz u like a certain shoe. People DO have different tastes. Besides, if I want to be a hypebeast it's my choice and I don't care what some guy or kid says behind a keyboard in the basement of his mother's or grandmother's house.

THANK YOU!!
Geez la Weez I swear some of you kill me.
Talking a bunch of BS. If somebody likes the shoe let them like the shoe. What's wrong with the gam now, are lames calling EVERYONE a hype beast because of a shoe they don't like, being liked by everyone else.

That's exaclty how I feel about this shoe at this point. Even though I love the Olympics I'm not 100% sold on the .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom