Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know exactly waht colorways will retail for 180, besides the Jades. I'm not sure if the Canary, and Christmas are.

every colorway with the flat swoosh is180

180 colorways for this year:
- Atomic Dunkman
- Christmas
- Floridian Away
- Black/Red (Not the Pressures)
- Carbon
- Jade
- Canary (2013 release?)

im not sure if im missing any..

Last edited:
Breds yowl

Not sure, but either way...

but youll cop some retro jordans for 20 dollars cheaper with no innovation or performance in this day and age and quality thats sub par to payless light up shoes with no problem?
but your not balling in Lebrons, you just bought them to show off, or to say 'hey, I can afford $200 shoes" so all that innovation or performance in this day and age and quality wouldn't be put to use.

Breds suck with the red mesh. I don't why some would want that mesh panel option on iD. To each his own.

i'm normally not one to pay resell prices or retail prices really, but i came across some GMs today for $320 in my size and after seeing this pic i had to pull the trigger lol .Nike should pay this dude

Thanks bro for the compliment, I spent $315 myself and I have no regrets.

Didn't like the black/reds when pics first surfaced weeks ago and these new pics solidified that impression for me.

No bueno.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Saw a vid of The Black/reds a while back on @SoleAssist managed to find the link. they dont look half bad in the vid but the pics are trash 

these ugly ***** are gettin to much play, i mean some cws are dope but not every single colorway  needs to be hyped up like these are.

Hi, i was wondering how they fit on foot? i wore a size 13 in the 9's are the 10's a smaller fit as well? thanks for the help!

I'm going to put this in my signature and try and post on every page:

Some say the X fits TTS, some say go .5 up, I say go and try some on and decide for yourself. Everyone's feet are different.

Personally, I got a 11.5 my true size and they fit great. I think if I would have went .5 up I might not have liked the fit as much. Not like the IXs for me, I HAD to go up .5

Still haven't seen a color that does anything at all for me. Guess I will be do the iD thing or picking up other shoes.

I would go try them on , but we don't have them here in Australia yet, i bought a pair of Eastbay in a size 13, thnk for thr help, i'll just wait and try them once i have them, thanks
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom