Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its not the ID thread but i wanted to share...

WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!

Dear TWNTY8,

Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within a week.

Breds yowl

Saw and held these in person - no more than a $90 outlet cop. The colourblocking is just terrible and these PSed/filtered photos still don't make them look good.

Those $180 black/red's look horrible, and I'm not even talking the colorblocking. The materials they used just look like trash. $180 for THAT? I don't think so, Nike.

lmao if those bred aways were PE's all you guys would be going ape **** over them. look at the shooting stars PE. basically same color blocking and you guys go bananas over them. some of you people need to get your priorities straight, if it isn't hyped and limited it automatically equals trash. 

lmao if those bred aways were PE's all you guys would be going ape **** over them. look at the shooting stars PE. basically same color blocking and you guys go bananas over them. some of you people need to get your priorities straight, if it isn't hyped and limited it automatically equals trash. 
 The shooting stars 8s just look better executed than the bred Xs IMO

Last edited:
Seems like everyone hates those Breds, that color blocking truly is boo boo.

I can't wait to see the volt dunkmans.

Breds suck with the red mesh. I don't why some would want that mesh panel option on iD. To each his own.
Well, its simple why: For white based lebron id's. Adds depth. 
alright i give you that but the Olympic looks good the way it is. Until i see a regular release with that blocking or white iD with it, i'm still going by a solid colored upper looks best with this design unless the photoshopped colorblocking comes to fruition.

The SS 8 is just better executed and it doesn't have those gaudy colored geometric shapes. For the bred Xs, if it had a red tongue, all black upper, keep the swoosh, red midsole, and white outsole then i would be sold on them.

looks like 2 ugly Brons to me?

I know its not the ID thread but i wanted to share...
WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!
Dear TWNTY8,
Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within a week.

Congrats, my dude. Patiently waiting for the same email.

Breds suck with the red mesh. I don't why some would want that mesh panel option on iD. To each his own.
Well, its simple why: For white based lebron id's. Adds depth. 
alright i give you that but the Olympic looks good the way it is. Until i see a regular release with that blocking or white iD with it, i'm still going by a solid colored upper looks best with this design unless the photoshopped colorblocking comes to fruition.

WHY ARE THE PHOTOSHOPS SO MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT IS RELEASED BY NIKE?

THEY SHOULD REALLY INVITE SOME NIKETALK MEMBERS UP TO BEAVERTON TO DO A NIKETALK COLLAB COLORWAY. :lol:

SOME OF THE STUFF I SEE POSTED DESTROYS THE COLORWAYS THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED OR WE HAVE SEEN....

The SS 8 is just better executed and it doesn't have those gaudy colored geometric shapes. For the bred Xs, if it had a red tongue, all black upper, keep the swoosh, red midsole, and white outsole then i would be sold on them.

Nah man, the 'SS' VIII V2 is just as bad as the 'Black/Red' X don't even try to defend it. The colourblocking draws its inspiration from the flea market variants.

I'm not a real fan of the breds either...but if I could get them for around or a little under $100, well I'd love that

Nah man, the 'SS' VIII V2 is just as bad as the 'Black/Red' X don't even try to defend it. The colourblocking draws its inspiration from the flea market variants.

We'll agree to disagree. :D I'd get them if they were a GR. They would compliment the bred 8 v/1, best Lebron bred next to the bred IIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom