Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
emerald 180s, blk/cmt IV, fall/winter gear....I think the X is a pass for this year.

Lets hope 2013 will treat LBJ model better

Dem KDIVs doe. dems cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean

lmao if those bred aways were PE's all you guys would be going ape **** over them. look at the shooting stars PE. basically same color blocking and you guys go bananas over them. some of you people need to get your priorities straight, if it isn't hyped and limited it automatically equals trash. 

Both are garbage. Now, if u were talking about the PE Black/Red V2 8's that LeBron wore against Portland, then we wud have something. Those were NICE! Loved the splattered white air unit too!

The Christmas Lebrons this year are nice, I like them more than the 7s & 9s but nothing will beat the 8s. Anyways are the Jade lebrons gonna be a Quickstrike? Cause I'm really hoping not but...smh

I'm personally still waiting for that blow me away colorway from the Lebron X that I still haven't seen yet but I know it's coming
I hope you don't wait and it never comes 
laugh.gif

Coming home from work to find Lebron featured on the cover of eastbay in pressures. lol, I'm loving this, this is how it used to be kids.

Now to fill out the order-form in the middle of the book.:smh:

Last edited:
I hope you don't wait and it never comes :lol:

That would be funny if it didn't lol but considering the amount of Lebron 9's they put out and that it's still only 2012 I'm pretty sure they have an onslaught of hot Lebron X's lined up for 2013, well at least I hope so. :rolleyes

Anyone else been waiting for a cannon or pre heat colorway? Aside from a possibility that all star weekend will cough up a good colorway the jades are the only one ive copped.

Is $240 a good price to cop Jades now? I don't want to take the chance and miss out on the 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom