Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think the jades are gonna be the xmas colorway this year. although it is the xmascolors. the strings are red on the jades cause jade necklaces have a red string on a jade pendant. thats why that is the color blocking. i see why they did that. i think they are gonna make it this year's 'china' colorway. that would only make sense.

Yeah. Im sure the xmas cw will again be an all red shoe.

it would be a nice change of pace if the xmas was green this year. i still think it might could work. just a different green from the jades. but then we would have a million people saying it looks way too similar. eh, i'd take an all red xmas shoe with gold metal accents on the lace tips and on the swoosh. green insole. green zoom bag. green w/ gold ribbon laces. black midsole with white speckles on them for snow like the 8s. with a black bottom with those speckles too. maybe a section on the bottom would be clear and icy like last year's xmas bottoms. that would be sick.

Lol at the X lows. I mean seriously, they're straight generic fecal matter.

ReHASHED LEBRON PARTS, I call em.

Nike knows they've got revenue coming from everywhere, so they feel as though if they don't even have to try. They know you consumer robots will give in.

Shame :smh:

And I'm a low top sneaker guy too.

I really like the Jade's for some reason.....
P.s. I work a sporting goods store and info I've seen makes me believe a November release is in store for the jades

Were the jades not supposed to be chinas? nov drop is a bit early for Christmas since he usually wears em for the first time on the xmas day game..

So far the olympic colorway is the only one im feelin, i wonder will this zoom bag go into any other shoe any time soon? Its the only reason id cop this shoe to be honest.

Like mrlongong said, Jades HAVE to be this year's "China" colorway. Jade is very popular in China as an ornament of all kinds, so it makes the most sense. Aside from the greenish jade color, I see absolutely no connection to anything Miami/South Beach. People are just eager to put a stamp on something and hype it up.

I'm sure the Xmas colorway this year will probably be another red based shoe or something like it.

THIS... Thanks bruh.... I think thats what EVERYONE is missing.

For all the adults who drive regularly we know when gas was around 2 bucks.. and some of us even less know when gas hits $3.40 we are doing cartwheels at the pump. 

You push this price waaay waaaay up... then bring it down saying Nike is working to make shoes more affordable to the every day athlete and BOOM.  Another PR win.

This PR hit is about making news which it has. 

Bruh's.. the last thing to expect Nike to hit is a down fall of 9-11 proportions. When was the last time thats happened?  One shoe or signature line will not send Nike in a downward spiral no matter how much detractors would like.

Realize there are dumb people at Nike.. but smarter folks over them making ultimate decisions to keep things business as usual. Nike often moves guys around from category to category when they arent handling things the "Nike" way. 

What I dont understand is MOST folks buying kicks are getting them to do exactly what secretz says... show them off... then resell them. Wheres the fun in that?  Does ANYONE wear kicks anymore or simply buy them to show and tell then sell?

Booty I say.. pure booty.
I'm with ya Rock...and it's cause of that last statement that I've discovered the power of Craigslist....I've copped most of the major releases this year for below retail a month or two after drop date right from CL cause the truth is today's "culture" does not have expandable money to keep up with these releases and simply "lease" kicks to get props....

Once the next drop comes...( or the new model Benz comes out) no one cares about the kicks (old body style) and its on to the next one....Nike is clearly aware that this is happening hence the price increases...

I copped some Lebron Xmas 9's off this cat for $100 (had to negotiate that for a while though but dude was thirsty for something else and needed the cash) his response was it cost him $80 to rock them for a couple months and now he was "reinvesting" the $100 back into the kicks...so in the theory, it cost him minimal dollars to have and rock the hottest kicks as long as he keeps it spinning...he felt he LOST money only if he didn't sell and reinvest...im like WOW....

It makes me sad...I still have some DS Lake Placid Micropacers in my yard...still have DS Michael Changs....what happened to copping and keeping cause you appreciate the flow and design...not again just so dude give you a smoking icon in the pickup thread....

Rock...(I know your in the DC area so I'm not sure how gas compare to me up here in NYC) I know your of a certain age like me....memba when regular was $1.05 a Galloon??? Now...to your point....$3.25 feels like I just stole something.....how the world changed...

Supposedly the Jade's are a China "exclusive".
eyes.gif

That should change some people's opinions about them.

Aside from the USAs and the Silver/black/orange the X colorways revealed have been meh.

textured swoosh... meaning its nike+ so you know they're gonna get you with that $315[/S ] wait, I meant $290 wait, I meant insert overpricing here _____

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom