Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dudes in Houston tried to steal a bunch of these. It's on WSHH. I'm surprised no one posted the video.

my man at the shop just showed me these
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

2rwuy9v.jpg
these are cool ill cop if there the $180.00 version.  SBDetroit is saying the Jades are gonna be a China only release as of now. 

Supposedly the Jade's are a China "exclusive". :rolleyes

That should change some people's opinions about them.

Aside from the USAs and the Silver/black/orange the X colorways revealed have been meh.

Anyone peep the Jade's tongue? Looks much better than the sideways LJ logo thing.

I've never spent more than 150 on a pair of brons and I don't plan to fold on that philosophy anytime soon...

Y'all have at it tho and tell me how your vertical is when y'all drop 315 to walk around the mall.

I've never spent more than 150 on a pair of brons and I don't plan to fold on that philosophy anytime soon...
Y'all have at it tho and tell me how your vertical is when y'all drop 315 to walk around the mall.
I've kept up with my $200 dollar rule.

Overall, the lbj 10 is pretty weak IMO. Just like the vast majority of the rest of his shoes. This is casually speaking as I understand they perform pretty well. Of all the lebrons ever released I have 2 pairs total... MN 9s and MV 9 elites. Not sure how they'll be able to top the 9s as I'm pretty sure that is his best selling, most popular shoe to date.

I love those white Floridianas!! I will def be copping those. I wish they had a 9 like or the 9 low with a white base.

Why did the WHOLE run of X+'s sell out at Air-Knight's site, WELL ABOVE retail!? I'm talking $550 - $600 a pop! Won't these all be widely available? Smh

Overall, the lbj 10 is pretty weak IMO. Just like the vast majority of the rest of his shoes. This is casually speaking as I understand they perform pretty well. Of all the lebrons ever released I have 2 pairs total... MN 9s and MV 9 elites. Not sure how they'll be able to top the 9s as I'm pretty sure that is his best selling, most popular shoe to date.
True, the XI's were the most popular but definately not the best looking. The VII and VIII were something serious, you definately missed out my man...

I def meant to add best looking also, which is y I copped those. Only other pair I would consider (also 9s) are chinas. I rock my casually so I'm only in it for the aesthetics, which the lbj line has always lacked, IMO.

I had cannons, but I returned them and do not regret it. I'm obviously on a diff page than the majority of u in here.

Why did the WHOLE run of X+'s sell out at Air-Knight's site, WELL ABOVE retail!? I'm talking $550 - $600 a pop! Won't these all be widely available? Smh

I personally don't take a lot of stock in website sellouts. I know of several websites that post shoes, even tho they don't actually have the shoe just because they cant afford for their site to seem like they don't have the rep to get the shoe, then they do false sellouts. Doesn't really matter either way.

^^^ This!!!

I personally like the USA, and if I really want to cop, I will, price be damned....BUT...really people?? $550 for an early pair?! Calm your *** down and wait for RD, it's no different then when the Elites dropped, and we all know this! Everything but MV can still be found and sometimes UNDER retail. Do your homework NT!!

They cater to the world so maybe a Sheikh in Dubai bought them all for his servants :rolleyes

Those guys from Houston that tried to break into the mall must've known there were a stock of the White Floridians in that mall. Inside job?

^^^ This!!!
I personally like the USA, and if I really want to cop, I will, price be damned....BUT...really people?? $550 for an early pair?! Calm your *** down and wait for RD, it's no different then when the Elites dropped, and we all know this! Everything but MV can still be found and sometimes UNDER retail. Do your homework NT!!

i dont think they had many pairs. def nothing bigger than a 10.5

and maybe its because they are rumored not to release until october? who knows.

and some people can do it like that.

Last edited:
i really liked the reinforced toe look starting at the 8 v2 and the 9s...sad to see it go

but glad to see the lion come back in a small way with the lace lock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom