Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol $290... what a coincidence that they are now just barely under 300 :stoneface:
gonna want to see more pics of the Jades.. as of right now im really feelin that "mango" colorway

Makes sense to me.

Regular hyperdunks - $140
Plus hyperdunks - $250

Xs - $180
Xs + - $290

Same $110 increase for the Nike Tech.

General consensus is they are ugly until we get some pics that weren't taken with a calculator, and/or Stalley/Mr. Folarin breaks them out with some nice denim.

lol $290... what a coincidence that they are now just barely under 300
indifferent.gif

gonna want to see more pics of the Jades.. as of right now im really feelin that "mango" colorway
Makes sense to me.

Regular hyperdunks - $140
Plus hyperdunks - $250

Xs - $180
Xs + - $290

Same $110 increase for the Nike Tech.
Nike is a genius at molding the consumer's minds.

Send out false price point of 315 to "insider" type sites like Counter Kicks, Modern Notoriety, etc.

Somehow get people to JUST NOW start caring about a price point that has been determined since like January.

Get a week of coverage on major outlets like Yahoo and SportsCenter.

Announce that the real price is 290. (I expect the first "Hype/Miami Themed" colorway to be "leaked" in the next 7 days, and it will be on the Plus version).

Make people think they're getting a bargain for the regular version that costs 200 after tax for a shoe that costed 140-160 3-4 years ago and actual leather/suede was used instead of Hyperfuse which is cheaper to make.

Masters of free marketing. I haven't seen a Lebron commercial on TV since the 6's except for the Championship Ring one they played right after Game 6 against OKC.

Last edited:

Nike is a genius at molding the consumer's minds.​

Send out false price point of 315 to "insider" type sites like Counter Kicks, Modern Notoriety, etc.​

Somehow get people to JUST NOW start caring about a price point that has been determined since like January.​

Get a week of coverage on major outlets like Yahoo and SportsCenter.​

Announce that the real price is 290. (I expect the first "Hype/Miami Themed" colorway to be "leaked" in the next 7 days, and it will be on the Plus version).​

Make people think they're getting a bargain for the regular version that costs 200 after tax for a shoe that costed 140-160 3-4 years ago and actual leather/suede was used instead of Hyperfuse which is cheaper to make.​

Masters of free marketing. I haven't seen a Lebron commercial on TV since the 6's except for the Championship Ring one they played right after Game 6 against OKC.​

Agreed.

Media even blew it up more. Stories with prices at $350-$375.

Send out false price point of 315 to "insider" type sites like Counter Kicks, Modern Notoriety, etc.​

Somehow get people to JUST NOW start caring about a price point that has been determined since like January.​

Announce that the real price is 290. (I expect the first "Hype/Miami Themed" colorway to be "leaked" in the next 7 days, and it will be on the Plus version).​

Make people think they're getting a bargain for the regular version that costs 200 after tax for a shoe that costed 140-160 3-4 years ago and actual leather/suede was used instead of Hyperfuse which is cheaper to make.​

Masters of free marketing. I haven't seen a Lebron commercial on TV since the 6's except for the Championship Ring one they played right after Game 6 against OKC.​
True....... but he had a commercial for the 8's after The Decision.

True....... but he had a commercial for the 8's after The Decision.
You right, forgot about that.

Im feelin these....but its just weird payin double the price of aj XIs for em. I pay CASH for sneakers, and handing dude three yards is gon feel odd

I'm impressed with the X !! Definitely will have more than one colorway.. Cant wait to see all the new colorways

With the price they're charging for the Xs, I was expecting a suitcase with a CD not a regular ol' oversized shoebox.

I'm not feeling those white Floridians, too plain.

I like the black ones though & the cutting jades go hard IMO.

Hopefully they drop plenty cw in gs sizes.

Can we get a release date for the Gold Medals tho :nerd:

The X just don't have the appeal like the IX did the silhouette of those weretimeless and the color blocking options :smokin I guess this is the evolving process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom