Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking good :smokin

i wouldnt call it leatherette. its a leathery fuse.
you still can feel the second layer of the fuse on the toebox and see it as well. there is extra material near the diamond on the toebox so its smooth.
i think if it was leatherette it would give a cheap feel. its best described as a leatherish hyperfuse material. thumbs up from me.
very detailed shoe and seems to be well made. not alot of stitching on the shoe. 95% fused
just standing up in them is very comfy
i dont ball in my kicks so i cant give any feedback on that aspect of them.

Is the Zoom Max bouncy like most shoes with Zoom Air? I.E.-Flightposite 3's?

Is the Zoom Max bouncy like most shoes with Zoom Air? I.E.-Flightposite 3's?

it is pretty responsive. its a great mix of the soft cushion air max and the responsiveness in zoom.

i havent done more than walk around the house in them though. you prob would get a better review from someone that will ball in them.

they are comfy though. not quite the 8s, but close.

Last edited:
will we have to go a half size up in these like the 8 v1 and 9s?

i am a 10 in most shoes except for lebrons. i went .5 up like i did with the previous 2 LBJs. fits good. tried them with my USA elite socks and they were snug.

that dude on the video was spot on when he said its similar to the hyperdunk 2012 was a good yard stick as far as fit was concerned.

imo fits closer to 8 than 9.

Last edited:
Rawdawg you plan on hoopin in em soon? Jw cause I really want multiple opinions on the new tech as far as cushioning goes.

it is pretty responsive. its a great mix of the soft cushion air max and the responsiveness in zoom.
i havent done more than walk around the house in them though. you prob would get a better review from someone that will ball in them.
they are comfy though. not quite the 8s, but close.

Thanks.. I'm pretty sure these are going to fit small like the 8's and 9's.... I just want the simple Black/red away colorway. Hopefully those will be $180...

Rawdawg you plan on hoopin in em soon? Jw cause I really want multiple opinions on the new tech as far as cushioning goes.

prob not. i dont really play ball in my newer kicks. i know the guy with the vid said he is gonna do a performance review soon though.

Word I hear you man.
So overall are you satisfied with your purchase?

yes, i did pay over retail though. but its a high quality shoe and when its all said and done could be one of the best in the line with the 7s, 8s etc.

i didnt have the fuse issue like the guy in the vid. great shoe. cant wait to see all-star, xmas, south beach colorways. also looking forward to any new classic colorways that may come about. i havent seen any other colorways that i like thus far. pics dont do shoe justice. they are better in person.

Glad to hear it RAWDAWG. And at least you don't have to deal with any potential madness during the release of those shoes, so well played if you're willing to pay more and you like what you got.

I agree though, I'm really interested to see All-stars and the Summit Lakes. Loved the 9 SLHs, hope the 10s got a little bit more light teal on em than predominantly purple.

The Lebron X still looks weird on casual feet. BBall wise it's fine. But most people wear these for casual. The whole shoe to me still looks like something they would have made for STAT back then. :smh:

They look just fine with jeans on. They will look even better with cargo pants & shorts tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom