Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice review ..the shoe looks extremely comfortable and well built, but I'm just not feeling that backwards swoosh man..:smh:
don't feel like i will wager on this one..hope not... lets see what else is to come.

Yesterday one of my "plugged" friends sent me a picture of some X's he received in the mail....... 

Unfortunately I can't show it but ummm...They are one of the best pairs I seen color blocking wise on the X so far...

Specifics:

-Black/Red

-Red swoosh on inner toe area

-Grey linning

-Red midsole (speckled paint)

-Icey blue sole.

-LBJ X +

-Silver Lace Lock

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Yesterday one of my "plugged" friends sent me a picture of some X's he received in the mail....... 

Unfortunately I can't show it but ummm...They are one of the best pairs I seen color blocking wise on the X so far...

Specifics:

-Black/Red
-Grey linning
-Icey blue sole.
-LBJ X +
-Silver Lace Lock

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Yeah that sounds hot! I was hopping that they didn't plan on keep making solid all one color uppers :rolleyes Can you share what parts where color blocked different on the shoe?

Yeah that sounds hot! I was hopping that they didn't plan on keep making solid all one color uppers
eyes.gif
Can you share what parts where color blocked different on the shoe?
Its solid black unfortunately but it has a different type of finish looks almost patent leather like , outline of the swoosh is red, lace eyelets are red.

Specifics:

-Black/Red
-Grey linning
-Icey blue sole.
-LBJ X +
-Silver Lace Lock

DOESN'T SOUND GOOD TO ME, SOUNDS LIKE A LOT GOING ON. WILL NEED TO SEE PICS I GUESS. HOPE ISN'T TOO HIGH SINCE THEY HAVEN'T SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED A BRED COLORWAY ON A LEBRON SHOE SINCE THE 4'S.

DOESN'T SOUND GOOD TO ME, SOUNDS LIKE A LOT GOING ON. WILL NEED TO SEE PICS I GUESS. HOPE ISN'T TOO HIGH SINCE THEY HAVEN'T SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED A BRED COLORWAY ON A LEBRON SHOE SINCE THE 4'S.
It's really SIMPLE to be honest. Not really that much going on it's basic but so clean compared to the first Black/Red pics that we seen of the X..

In due time yall will see. Jeweled or Diamond whatever swoosh is on it

Specifics:

-Black/Red

-Grey linning

-Icey blue sole.

-LBJ X +

-Silver Lace Lock

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Sounds like OSU?

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought the LBJ 8 V1 black red was pretty sick and extraordinarily done?

The Olympic X's would be perfect to me if they were soft white leather. Just my preference. I just can't get past the $290 plus California tax price point.

Specifics:

-Black/Red
-Grey linning
-Icey blue sole.
-LBJ X +
-Silver Lace Lock

Sounds like they are the Aways JM mentioned.

8 v1 breds are one of my favorite breds period. Perfect execution IMO.

THIS! I actually appreciate them more after seeing all this Hyperfuse put into these new shoes. 8 V1 would go to the Shoe Hall of Fame if there was one lol.

Last edited:
Its a definitely cop now that i peeped the video....... im really thinking about paint gold swoosh red though.

Say homie you forgot about the 8 v1 which was and is one of the best put together Lebron colorways to date, then again to each their own.

As for my comments on the Olympic colorway is growing on me, I was talking about the regular one, with the red swoosh, the gold swoosh pair looks boring. I feel the same way about the Kobe 7 Olympics, the regular ones a so dope, and the gold medals are just plain terrible. Back to the Lebron 10 the second black and red one homie was talking about sounds better then the first one we have already seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom