Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

From a Yahoo article via WSJ discussing the LeBron 10's pricing. It seems people outside the sneaker world have made this a story finally.

here's the article

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nikes-lebron-sneakers-test-300-000400159.html

Gold swoosh on the olys is ugly and Bron need to chill with the white socks and black shoes. ***** corny for casual wear. 

click the photo....says $315 sneaker though...sorry about pic quality

It's marketing for Nike - people will go into the store and ask to see/try on these $315 sneakers. How many units of the $315 sneakers they move is yet to be seen. What's even more interesting is whether the $315 shoe will drive people to scoop up the $180 version instead.

Adidas generated some hype a few years back with their Adidas '1' shoe that cost $250+ and we all know those hit outlets en masse for way, way less than retail. Interestingly the tech in those shoes actually adjusted the cushioning on the fly while the Nike tech is geared towards metrics.

laugh.gif
 $315. If these don't sit on shelves people definitely have their priorities ****** up.

These may be :smokin if the colorways are done correctly. I am looking forward to these though

i still wish they would release ambassadors on the U.S., i love the placement of that swoosh

the bigots are alive and well on msn and yahoo finance regarding the $315 shoe. Every other post is either Monkeys going to get this, or somebody selling their welfare/food stamps to buy them. Personally there isn't a shoe out that I would honestly pay that kind of money for, but if you got it do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom