** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

I am IN for PoM2. That album doesn't get its just due. I still listen to Blow at least once a month. :smokin

Last edited:
pom2 can be real cinematic if he plays it how I see it in my head

him and gunplay should do a joint album

Man Rick Ross is such an infuriating rapper to me. Every single damn album is the same. The luxury raps with the smooth beats then he adds all these trap songs when imo his voice does not fit trap beats at all to me. I listened up to scientology so far and he was in rare form on Santorini and Apple of my eye but then it goes into Trap Trap Trap and I lose interest. I feel like he should of tried to get Jay on Santorini. I could just picture him spitting a decent 16 on that beat. **** was made for him.

Rick Ross is the king of luxury raps right now. I don't know why he tries to go into the trap rap for some reason. A Rick Ross album with smooth/luxury raps would be an instant classic.

/rant
I don't know my g Rozay has ALOT and is featured on ALOT of trap bangers. I think he drives well in that lane as well but yes, luxury raps are his bread and butter. Santorini is on another level but I still think what that boy did on Mafia Music 2 is just :x :x :x

- Preciate it.

Ross doesn't fit trap beats, yet BMF is a trap classic. Guess we hail that track because of Styles's verse :lol:

"You gotta pay for this, i remember when i used to pray for this"
Luxury tax was to cold

"You gotta pay for this, i remember when i used to pray for this"
Luxury tax was to cold

Now everyday of my life I ball!!!

Wayne killed that ****

Big money in this *****, if you didn't knew
Big business, minus the business suit
Even I look in the mirror like, "Is it you?"
And I say, "I must be the hottest, if it isn't you

:pimp: :pimp:

and that fly *** Justice League beat

Last edited:
White man love me when I get my bling on, but you hate me buying real estate and foreign land

I need HOV to jump on that santorini greece

Last edited:
Dope album. Just some weird sequencing. Probably should have ended with Triple Platinum (maybe the hardest song on here :x :x :pimp:) or MMV instead of Summer Seventeen. Feeling every song on here besides Summer Seventeen, Dead Presidents, and I thought Powers That Be should have been much better.

He shoulda put Scientology and Idols Become Rivals as the last 2 songs. That's what I did. That last line of Scientology "I got that money for Lil Wayne let's do it" Then it goes into Idols Become Rivals. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom