** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

How do y'all listen to lol Wayne post c2? That **** I m9nd boggling to me honestly. It's some of the most forced/worse **** I ever heard. Then to hear dude's gas garbage average ads lines. Like he would be way better if he ditched the whole punchline rapper thing and went back to his old **** when he actually talked about stuff.

How do y'all listen to lol Wayne post c2? That **** I m9nd boggling to me honestly. It's some of the most forced/worse **** I ever heard. Then to hear dude's gas garbage average ads lines. Like he would be way better if he ditched the whole punchline rapper thing and went back to his old **** when he actually talked about stuff.

I mean Like Father, Like Son was after Carter 2. He had a bunch of great songs leading up Carter 3. Trouble, Gossip, Be Me, When They Come For Me, I'm Me.

Bro you listen to young thug :lol:

The leaked C3 (sessions) is better than the album and dope as hell. And then you got all of the droughts

I agree with you about ditching the punchlines but he has had some good music after c2

Bro you listen to young thug :lol:

The leaked C3 (sessions) is better than the album and dope as hell. And then you got all of the droughts
But I'm not parading around saying young thug is goat, top 5, top 10 off of ABC bars. Like the old Wayne was farrrrrrr better than this c3 clown. ****** still know the sq tapes word for word to this day when u randomly play em. He don't even tall about **** no more :lol:. I'd understand if he came out that way and people for some strange reason gravitated to it, but it isn't even the best form of this *****. All u gotta do i claim your the best and they eat it up I see tho.

But I'm not parading around saying young thug is goat, top 5, top 10 off of ABC bars. Like the old Wayne was farrrrrrr better than this c3 clown. ****** still know the sq tapes word for word to this day when u randomly play em. He don't even tall about **** no more :lol:. I'd understand if he came out that way and people for some strange reason gravitated to it, but it isn't even the best form of this *****. All u gotta do i claim your the best and they eat it up I see tho.

But you said, how can we listen to him post c2 :lol: all I'm saying is he has PLENTY good songs in that era. Hell prolly more than biggie has in his whole career :nerd:

My bad... Wayne projects. He put out all garbage commercial albums after that. He got the saddest fall off in history. Now all he does is back people beats and says random gun bars or ***** eating metaphors and people act like it's good cuz they love him so much they don't wanna face the truth. I went from looking forward to this ***** verse on features to fast forwarding past em. He not even top 3 on his label no more smh.

Album is straight, definitely can listen to the whole thing.

Going at birdman too :smokin

What's the reason Manny fresh can't work anymore?

Album is straight, definitely can listen to the whole thing.

Going at birdman too
smokin.gif

What's the reason Manny fresh can't work anymore?
Bridman-bet-studio-2014-billboard-650.jpg

Just another case of an old rap head trying to flex his generational superiority in a topic that didn't even call for it.

That's like talking about dipset, state prop and g unit.....and coming in and saying.....but but...what about Brand Nubian...:lol:

The same way your dumb generation will do it about Wayne and Jeezy, and this one will talk about Quavo and Kodak Black.

It's more of another case of rap fans showing how dumb they are.

Jazz fans would never discredit Miles Davis or rock with Led Zepplin.

Music is timeless because it lives on long after you.

But you're young ignorant and stupid, so you don't now any better. Ignorance is bliss.

Not one person discredited scarface

Dude said nobody is listening to Scarface today.

and TI passed Scarface, how? Classic albums? songs? lyrics? catalog? subject matter? longevity? Influence?

People give themselves titles(TI and Wayne) like commercials and people believe it.

B.G. Better than Jeezy, Boosie, and Gucci

I'm a Wayne and TIP fan so, interchangeable, with B.G.

Southern Rappers BG would've been bigger had it not been for addiction and crimes. BG is younger than Ross, TI, 2Chainz, almost same age as Future.

Damn we missed out on other potential BG material is

Last edited:
The same way your dumb generation will do it about Wayne and Jeezy, and this one will talk about Quavo and Kodak Black.

It's more of another case of rap fans showing how dumb they are.

Jazz fans would never discredit Miles Davis or rock with Led Zepplin.

Music is timeless because it lives on long after you.

But you're young ignorant and stupid, so you don't now any better. Ignorance is bliss.

My man....literally nobody mentioned scarface. At all.

Till you came in with your "what about scarface".....while we clearly talking about southern rappers that blew up in the early to mid 00s

You were fishing man :lol:. Most ***** in this thread are 27+....and have all grown up with and know faces music. Calm down.

Nobody discredited Scarface. Get off your old head box you always on with hip hop. That grumpy old man **** gotta be draining :lol:.

B.G. Better than Jeezy, Boosie, and Gucci

I'm a Wayne and TIP fan so, interchangeable, with B.G.

Southern Rappers BG would've been bigger had it not been for addiction and crimes. BG is younger than Ross, TI, 2Chainz, almost same age as Future.

Damn we missed out on other potential BG material is

Chopper city in the ghetto is a classsic

Last edited:
Yo...

O don't venture into the music threads often... I'm not as astute to the game like y'all are...

But boy oh boy... This is the FIRST Ross album I've ever listened to and this thing is fuh-lames

I didn't know that Ross can actually rap...

Like, legit bars.

Ross :pimp:

I laugh whenever this younger generation start with that "old head" talk like it's supposed to be a diss or something. In other genres of music, the younger generation show love to the ones before them that paved the way.

This no respect having, crack baby era be on some different ish.

I laugh whenever this younger generation start with that "old head" talk like it's supposed to be a diss or something. In other genres of music, the younger generation show love to the ones before them that paved the way.

This no respect having, crack baby era be on some different ish.

Quote the post where a an old school rapper was being dissed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom