[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

I'm breathing a lot easier now.

Props to the Rockets and their fans. Y'all played every bit as tough as I expected y'all to. I just wish my team played with the same level oftoughness and defense as y'all play on a consistent basis. Nothing to be ashamed of here.

As for by team, I think as nerve wrackig as this was, I think it's good that we went through something like this. I can only see this experience helping usin the long run. I hope lessons are learned and we carry this onto the next 2 series. Looking forward to Denver...should be another tough one but I'm gladwe still playing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Michael Cooper just said He thinks the Lakers will Sweep Denver

he said his "lakers instinct" predicts sweep, but his basketball instinct says LAKERS win by 4-2.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

I'm watching the post game and Kobe just said Sasha wanted to play good for his older brother Russell Brand
russell_brand.jpg
sasha_awards.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u got it all wrong, its Luis Scola and Russell Brand that wereseperated at birth probably during the Falklands War

Didn't get to post this game I'm sure my fellow Rockets fans represented. Tough lose but we put up a good fight.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I'm watching the post-game press conferences on Nba tv

I would like to hear a conversation between Tim Duncan & Shane Battier, it would be fascinating

edit: he is picking the Lakers to win against Denver, saying they haven't been battle-tested vs NO&Dallas. Interesting
he is a duke guy with smarts. and he knows that if he's considered the best defender on kobe then he knows that his fellow dookie, dahntayjones, is gonna have even more problems kobe.

ex.

http://www.youtube.com/v/-gJDJvNVc8k&hl=en&fs=1

Denver is playing great ball no doubt, but it is kinda true. They really haven't faced anybody of note these playoffs.

But considering how the Lakers frontcourt kinda has stage fright on the road, ie, Gasol settling for jumpers, how Denver has been good at home since the end ofthe regular season, this could be a long series.

We'll see whether Gasol + Bynum get intimidated by Nene, Kenyon and Anderson.

We'll see whether or not DFish has to ride the pine for good, as covering Billups is no joke.

Biggest winners of today's Lakers game has got to be Nike.

Had the Rockets won, those Kobe/Lebron puppet commercials would lose it's appeal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

I'm watching the post game and Kobe just said Sasha wanted to play good for his older brother Russell Brand
russell_brand.jpg
sasha_awards.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u got it all wrong, its Luis Scola and Russell Brand that were seperated at birth probably during the Falklands War
Scola is russell Brand
laugh.gif

Sasha = Raphael Nadal

if the lakers don't win it all this year, i don't see them having a chance in the future. bynum is obviously not that good; kobe is getting anotheryear older. this is their year and they have to take advantage. love to see kb get another ring.

All respect to Houston and their fans.

Boy yall played yall off!

We just showed up tonight.

Great win. Now we have to get ready for denver.

Let's go Lakers!!!!

Lakers dominated from the start and never looked back
pimp.gif

Hopefully they will carry this into the Denver series

Until then, I'll be enjoying these next two days.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Denver is playing great ball no doubt, but it is kinda true. They really haven't faced anybody of note these playoffs.

But considering how the Lakers frontcourt kinda has stage fright on the road, ie, Gasol settling for jumpers, how Denver has been good at home since the end of the regular season, this could be a long series.

We'll see whether Gasol + Bynum get intimidated by Nene, Kenyon and Anderson.

We'll see whether or not DFish has to ride the pine for good, as covering Billups is no joke.

Biggest winners of today's Lakers game has got to be Nike.

Had the Rockets won, those Kobe/Lebron puppet commercials would lose it's appeal
laugh.gif
Co-sign.

Fisher has to play better because Farmar will get eaten up by Billups.

What did I say ?
I think I need 2 post everytime b4 game day wat me n kobe talk about cus it seems 2 be working. Ye his shot was not all there tonight but like I said he pushedhis teamates at practise & told them how much this meant for the franchise n they responded .

Lol at ppl saying I don't know kobe but they want me 2 prove it . Lol if u don't believe me you don't , I wouldn't believe it to some dudethat's on NT just posting a bunch of bs ,but on the other note im not some loser that makes things up

If I could I would one day record a convo we have on the phone n post it but I don't know how 2 do all that im still new on the postin stuff.

If u wonder what my relationship is with him its that my sisters friend goes out wit his cuz & that's where we connect.

On the other note time forr denver now.

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

What did I say ?
I think I need 2 post everytime b4 game day wat me n kobe talk about cus it seems 2 be working. Ye his shot was not all there tonight but like I said he pushed his teamates at practise & told them how much this meant for the franchise n they responded .

Lol at ppl saying I don't know kobe but they want me 2 prove it . Lol if u don't believe me you don't , I wouldn't believe it to some dude that's on NT just posting a bunch of bs ,but on the other note im not some loser that makes things up

If I could I would one day record a convo we have on the phone n post it but I don't know how 2 do all that im still new on the postin stuff.

If u wonder what my relationship is with him its that my sisters friend goes out wit his cuz & that's where we connect.

On the other note time forr denver now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

my favorite dunk from kobe and its on the nuggets
laugh.gif
such� a beautiful dunk...i remember watching that dunk couple years ago and lept practicing it in my backyard
laugh.gif

The Lakers are the only ones that take heat for performing bad. But the last 2 performances by the rockets were insanely bad at staples. I don't evenunderstand how 2 completely opposite teams kept showing up like that in road games.

Back
Top Bottom