[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

props to franchise & blackxme for been the only 2 rocket fans to be in all game threads no matter the out come.
pimp.gif
There was another Rocket fan (I think) not mentioned, but I forgot who it was.

But these 2 stuck around win or lose. Everyone else would crawl under a rock after a Laker win, but would come out shooting after a Laker loss.
smh.gif

i forgot RetroBaller
Yup, I believe that's who it was. Well props to these 3.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's all good my dudes.

Ps - Big Mike, what are you gonna do next series? Root for your boy Melo or your boy Kobe? Tough call.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

The only thing positive about game 7 was AB stepped up and played like we need him to do if we want to win it all and Sasha hit a shot.
eek.gif
i'm not buying the sasha shots in 4th as counting as a positive. he needs to make them in tighter situations and he still makes sloppy passesas does luke. they need to sharpen up.

drew and ariza - the two missing from last year's playoff run need to make their impact for the lakers to win.

It will be interesting to see what Phil does with Fisher against Billups. Fisher got killed against Brooks but Phil never adjusted his rotation. Should be agreat series with all the match-up involved.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO IGNORE SOMEBODY.....

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D NEED IT TILL NOW..

YALL KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT...I DONT WANT TO READ THE DAILY HATE ANY LONGER
Under Daytona....um...that persons name there is a "Interact" drop down menu. You will see Ignore users posts in the options.

This Rockets team and the Rockets fans deserve at least one season where everybody is healthy. I really want to see what this team can do at full strength.Keep Artest, try to get a backup PG, play T-mac and Yao 30 or fewer minutes as much as possible to let them be fresh for the playoffs, and just let the Westernconference have it next year.

alright what i wrote came out wrong, my appologies. I meant i enjoy seeing his wife, she is getting prettier every season. This series has been great. Gottalove game 7s. I was hoping it would be closer, but then again its LA and its at home.

Nuggets vs. Lakers is gonna be a great series, probally gonna be as competive as the bulls and the celtics!!!! Hopefully

Originally Posted by Beats05

This Rockets team and the Rockets fans deserve at least one season where everybody is healthy. I really want to see what this team can do at full strength. Keep Artest, try to get a backup PG, play T-mac and Yao 30 or fewer minutes as much as possible to let them be fresh for the playoffs, and just let the Western conference have it next year.
Healthy T-mac & Yao with Artest and Battier's defense and Brook's at the point will make up a great team.

I'm watching the post-game press conferences on Nba tv

I would like to hear a conversation between Tim Duncan & Shane Battier, it would be fascinating

edit: he is picking the Lakers to win against Denver, saying they haven't been battle-tested vs NO&Dallas. Interesting

If yao played the rockets would of won, if dikembe would of played the blow outs wouldnt have occured cause he would of been an inside presence for 20 minutesa night

The los angeles lakers are lucky

That being said, the nuggets play good defense and better offense than the rockets so the next series will be even more interesting

good series by the rockets they played tough all series never backing down so they deserve alot of credit

cant wait for the nuggets series to get started its gonna be another good one

Let's hope the Lakers bring it like this with Denver. Kobe said it best, this laker team is bipolar.

Almost mad I didn't get to see the game.

Score isn't as bad as I thought it'd be.
laugh.gif

Anyway, best of luck to the Lakers. My prediction of dragging the series out as long as possible was on point but in the end y'all took care of business.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by MJsaver

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO IGNORE SOMEBODY.....

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D NEED IT TILL NOW..

YALL KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT...I DONT WANT TO READ THE DAILY HATE ANY LONGER
Under Daytona....um...that persons name there is a "Interact" drop down menu. You will see Ignore users posts in the options.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i aint sayin no names. Not even worth typing about..

I shouldve known that KOBE was out for blood, peep the fit...

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Almost mad I didn't get to see the game.

Score isn't as bad as I thought it'd be.
laugh.gif

Anyway, best of luck to the Lakers. My prediction of dragging the series out as long as possible was on point but in the end y'all took care of business.
thank you very much
your team played a great series

Back
Top Bottom