Official RW/RR Challenge The Duel 2 Thread: Ryan and Robin Are Eliminated

I still don't understand why Diem is so mad.

On another note, I didn't know why Diem had them tig ole bittites.
pimp.gif
Breast implants?

Hey_

Whats up with this Brittini Sherrod chick?
devil.gif

CT should be on Tool Academy. Dude need to fight somebody his own size.

Wish Nick would've kept his mouth shut.

Julius F. Wrek

CT is a bully, he always seems to pick fights with smaller folks (see his season of the real world). Its frustrating to watch him just start throwing punchesat cats with there hands down. Im with "gunna get it" saying that CT gets hurt by anyone with any combat sports training. Dude saying "I dontlose any fight ever!" I know alot of real men right now training casually who would hand him his behind, and I dont know that many people haha.

^Nick so far. It's looking like Shouvan is next. I'm pretty sure I seen the other girl in the preview for later weeks.

CT is THAT DUDE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Adam was askin' for it, and he paid the price...CT WENT INTO TOTAL BEAST MODE!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a group of grown men couldn't restrain CT...he was an animal. hunting down Adam while Adam ran for his life...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I think for the safety of the show there not gona bring back CT anytime soon

You think the producers care about their safety? This stuff is gold when it comes to pulling ratings. The producers are going to ask CT to attend EVERY SINGLECHALLENGE. It's worth it to them to pay him the few thousand for showing up just to get booted off the first episode because of a fight. CT's acomplete tool but he brings the viewers.

Adam was always herbed around in the challenges and during his RW season. I remember during his RW season, a French native girl was hanging out with some ofthe guys and she said "Adam follows Ace around like a dog". I sat there like
eek.gif

Im starting to think this is scripted because EVERYTIME CT and Adam are on the same show=Fight! Yet, I will keep watching and I agree that it attracts viewers.

big titty shavon or however her dumb name is spelled is gone....CT enjoys flying home on the 1st night

Back
Top Bottom