Official S.C./N.C. Summit - 7.24.07' - Myrtle Beach,SC

YO! Y'all still doing this? DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

i cant make it yall, damn gotta work

but what happend @ last summit?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I didn't go but I heard somebody wasn't thinking and scheduled it for the night the Laser IV's came out. Sounded like a bunch of young people anyway.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Myspace

bcfuture checking in, what's still good with the Summitt? The plan still to meet at 10am at the Nike Outlet and chill from there, then baseball that evening? Let's not have this fall through, its only in two weeks.

Memphis, you no longer coming eh?
:smh:
smh.gif

R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back​

alright KT, it's you, me, my girlfriend, and a friend of mine. 4 people.

Regardless Im still going because I took off for it. Plus, I have a little money saved for some shopping and new clothes. Maybe we can see what's at House of Blues that night.

TPain will be there July 19th.

kt, cum get me so we can roll
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

i see yall boys getting all excited makes me wish i was young again. id feel like yalls grampa strolling round myrtle beach with yall.

2 weeks until what seems to be an unsuccesful summitt yet again

It's the day after my birthday, and I'm still in school but good luck with it though. Hopefully, I will be in attendance for the next summit.
Wanted: Air Jordans 12's Any Color, Size 13.

I'm still going.

I already put in this date at both of my jobs.

See you guys there.

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

TEAM KING KOOPA​

The Summit is in one week. Everyone please write whether or not you can make it. Im still going, as well as to a pre-summit meetup in Charleston, Sat July 21st.

Count me in. Why don't we meet at Coastal Grand mall at 10am?

It is adjacent to the Myrtle Beach airport. Maybe 7 or so miles North of Colonial Mall. I was just saying Coastal Grand because Colonial Mall never has anything and the Nike Outlet is toward Coastal Grand. I could meet anywhere in Myrtle Beach though because it'll only be a 45 minute trip for me Tuesday morning.

17 Bypass.

You could look it up online if you wanted. The address of the mall I mean.

Ok, Ive decided Im not going to go if it's just 4 people.

Me, KT, and two others from the SC side. Cmon people, we need to know for certain by Friday at the latest. Sorry kt if this falls through, but it's a wasted trip (money, food, gas) if it's just a handful of us hanging out.

Unless yall wanna do that

I'm still going.

I'll be there with my boy Omar aka jordanstudent45.

and i'll see if a few others wanna go too.

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

TEAM KING KOOPA​

Back
Top Bottom