Official S.C./N.C. Summit - 7.24.07' - Myrtle Beach,SC

Memphis, they have two seat karts. But they also have Four SPEED tracks, that has solo karts. They go about 30 mph.

We should start an official countdown here shortly, the two month mark is approaching . . .

Well it is two months away, you coming Ali? I remember Ive spoken to you before on the phone about the Grapes at Smithfield outlets.

damn wth?

anyway..ill be in myrtle june 18-20 :smile:
smile.gif
katie
AIM: fab0louskt
EMAIL: fab0louskt@yahooMyspace[url=http://www.facebook.com/p/Katie_D/291000105]Facebook

whats up I live in myrtle beach so if yall need any info or anything just email me [email protected] I would most def look foward to a Summit here in my home town. i got connections at the radio station and i work for a dj so if guys wanna try and get a party let me kno and we can come up with somthin
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY

sup mb14,

good lookn out. but i dont think we trying to do nothing that big like a party. but get on the radio and tell them to tell all the nice young ladies to come on out to the racetrack and they can roll in the 2 seaters w/ ya boy
or we can just race and bet something...like... i win i get something... they win.. they get something
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

that one club down there was aight when i was down there last year....i forgot the name of it....its by the nascar place though

ViwearsJs- I think u talkn bout Kryptonite.

TeamS.Carolina

Come on guys/girls, don't let this die.

I'm still up for the summit!

The official date is July 24th, 2007
TeamS.Carolina

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

its a big DJ summit and awards show the wkend of our summit. It the 26th-28th so there will be a lot to do that weekend it some of you want to stay till then. smesmusicsummit.com
TeamS.Carolina

Poofyo, you gonna scoop up my Stealths or what? See ya July 24th at the track.

It takes four years to bring me down, two weeks to get back up. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'd like to attend the summit guys!!! Can someone PM me some info when its all decided?
AIM: OFFth3ch4rt​

* * * TUESDAY JULY 24TH 2007 * * *

eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Time - We will meet at 10am at Tanger Nike Outlet off 501

Mock Schedule s back and also wouldn't interfere with July 4th activities.
TeamS.Carolina

The date and time and festivities I think are good Trey. July 24th is a nice and random day everyone get off of work to attend.

I know I'll be there.
R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back​

Quote:
play ball on the open courts
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I'm not the best basketball player in the world, but I'll be down for some basketball.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

We'll setup the real schedule here pretty soon. The 24th is approaching and Im excited.
R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back​

Keep it up.

Still going.

TeamS.Carolina

Back
Top Bottom