Official S.C./N.C. Summit - 7.24.07' - Myrtle Beach,SC

we meeting up to shop? a @#%$ dont wanna drive 3 hours to shop, can do that here

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

The whole point of this summit is to meet new people, have fun, and chill.

Nothing more, nothing less...

Like I said before, if you're just gonna complain and whine, stay at home, if you wanna chill, have fun, and meet new people, come to Myrtle Beach on July 24th...
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

Quote:
if you're just gonna complain and whine, stay at home
:smh:
smh.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

July 24th, 2007 - Myrtle Beach, SC.

Either you're going or you're not, simple as that.

TeamS.Carolina

fab0louskt:
Quote:
im not sayin nothin

but ill be there
Code:

People chill out, WOW.

I know Im bringing a car load with me and I'm already excited. Matter of fact, I put in my day off yesterday at work for it.

kt! :wink:
wink.gif
Code:

^
yezzir,word to pharrell
Code:

^
well hello gregory, nice for you to join us
you must learn that violence is not the answer, you must talk it out amongst civilized folk. have you not learned anything from MLK jr.? :smile:
smile.gif
Code:

I don't entertain e-beef.

I'll see you guys on July 24th.
TeamS.Carolina

North Carolina @#%$ can get the hands too, hahaha.

I'll see you guys on the race tracks and we'll see what's up.

Ima dust some @#%$ on those go-karts.

TeamS.Carolina

now now,

yall know damn well yall gone be on them 2 seater carts w/ each other, so dont front
while im riding solo in my slab cart! blowing by yall slow @#%$
Code:

Back
Top Bottom