:::[Official] Sacramento Kings 2023-2024 Season Thread [BEAM TEAM] :::

3rd toughest schedule from here on out. And the west got more stacked :lol:

NBA gods wants us to stay bottom feeders

The referees last night beg to differ. LOL

I like what you guys are doing though. If its not the Warriors, I hope yall make some noise in the playoffs this year. Happy for Brown.

How so? Because we watched the game? That not a foul. Everyone other than the NBA knows it was a gift.

I'm not mad. Eff Houston LOL
He makes contact with Fox's lower body while he's in the air. Did Fox sell it? Clearly. That doesn't mean it wasn't a foul.

Agreed. That was a foul.

How are ticket prices looking rn? Daughter is begging to watch a basketball game.

How so? Because we watched the game? That not a foul. Everyone other than the NBA knows it was a gift.

I'm not mad. Eff Houston LOL
I just didn't think it was even questionable. Thought it was pretty obvious fox's whole body shifts from the hip-check. Just some deceiving low quality videos out there that rockets fans are crying about. Kings dead last in the league in Last 2 Minute report calls going thier way so: 1) we deserve any questionable call 😂
And 2) they wouldn't have hesitated to say it should not have been a been a foul in the report, which they didn't.

Went to the game on Saturday

Great win !
20EF0865-072A-4E34-BF25-C9DD6D6A14BF.jpeg

I was happy Mike Brown wasn't happy with the team's performance. Needs to keep that edge and urgency with this squad.

Good to see the Kings be the better team in NorCal rn. I feel the Kings are finally headed towards the right path, while the Warriors are slowly trending downwards.

Last edited:
I was happy Mike Brown wasn't happy with the team's performance. Needs to keep that edge and urgency with this squad.

Good to see the Kings be the better team in NorCal rn. I feel the Kings is finally headed towards the right path, while the Warriors are slowly trending downwards.
It was one of the worst rebounding performances I’ve ever seen

Yea i loved it. Sucks they didnt address some of the glaring holes in the roster at the deadline, im sure MB is not happy about it. Imagine what someone like Vanderbilt could have added

Back
Top Bottom