Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

John Salmons. 
laugh.gif

Can't really rate the trade until all the picks are made. If only Cisco was traded, not Beno.

I don't know if that trade is sealed, but the Kings have to be kicking themselves if it is.

I don't know if that trade is sealed, but the Kings have to be kicking themselves if it is.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by NobleKane

isnt maggette going to charlotte?
My mistake. I read the article wrong..you're right. Word to your sig.
Let me get this straight.  You thought the trade was the #7 and Beno for the #10, Maggette AND Salmons, and you are saying you didnt like it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I misread and didn't see we were getting the #10 pick

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by NobleKane

isnt maggette going to charlotte?
My mistake. I read the article wrong..you're right. Word to your sig.
Let me get this straight.  You thought the trade was the #7 and Beno for the #10, Maggette AND Salmons, and you are saying you didnt like it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I misread and didn't see we were getting the #10 pick

I understand. Me too. Well, out of BKnight, Kemba, and Jimmer. But folks be saying he can't run the PG position in the L. Then again, none of those three can. 
laugh.gif

I understand. Me too. Well, out of BKnight, Kemba, and Jimmer. But folks be saying he can't run the PG position in the L. Then again, none of those three can. 
laugh.gif

I just figure they could have fielded better trade offers had they waited it out. I guess we'll never know
laugh.gif

I just figure they could have fielded better trade offers had they waited it out. I guess we'll never know
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom