Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Don't forget Marcus Thornton.

Jimmer
Marcus
Tyreke
John

Now we got too much depth that one em won't be able to play during crunch time.

Sorry Cisco, Donte, and Omri...
laugh.gif

Don't forget Marcus Thornton.

Jimmer
Marcus
Tyreke
John

Now we got too much depth that one em won't be able to play during crunch time.

Sorry Cisco, Donte, and Omri...
laugh.gif

Although I'm not a Kings fan, Jimmer was the guy I wanted to see them draft. Especially if they were gonna move to Anaheim - he would fill some seats. It's still a good pick in that regard as the city has revived its fanbase. He will be loved.

I think he compliments Tyreke well. Maybe now Tyreke won't feel so pressed to jack up jumpshots. He penetrates, Jimmer shoots.

Although I'm not a Kings fan, Jimmer was the guy I wanted to see them draft. Especially if they were gonna move to Anaheim - he would fill some seats. It's still a good pick in that regard as the city has revived its fanbase. He will be loved.

I think he compliments Tyreke well. Maybe now Tyreke won't feel so pressed to jack up jumpshots. He penetrates, Jimmer shoots.

Sacramento was the best possible scenario for Jimmer. He'll start, and 'Reke and him are a good fit. Cousins and Jimmer could be jokes, though. A good drinking game will be watching how many times Cousins shakes his head at a Jimmer jumper every game. 

Sacramento was the best possible scenario for Jimmer. He'll start, and 'Reke and him are a good fit. Cousins and Jimmer could be jokes, though. A good drinking game will be watching how many times Cousins shakes his head at a Jimmer jumper every game. 

Might need to change my sig to a kings sig. Wish my dude Jimmer went to the Jazz, but I will cheer for him in Sacramento. I need to get my tickets for his first game at ESA.

Might need to change my sig to a kings sig. Wish my dude Jimmer went to the Jazz, but I will cheer for him in Sacramento. I need to get my tickets for his first game at ESA.

Back
Top Bottom