Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I understand the Salmons hate, but at the same time I don't. Would Capt Jack or Maggette have been better?
laugh.gif

Salmons is a clear upgrade over any SF the Kings had in the past decade not named Artest and Peja. We can assume that Salmons will not work well with Tyreke and Thornton/Jimmer, but we know 100% for sure that the other three options available (Cisco, Donte, Omri) are not the solution. I am being optimistic here, I know... 

I mean, the Kings can always sign T-Mac for cheap. 
pimp.gif
I would acually prefer Jack over Salmons but I'm probably a minority on that.

That statement is very true. His game looks as if it has improved since his departure from us. Hopefully he's more open to passing now.

He don't wanna be here. He hates us.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I understand the Salmons hate, but at the same time I don't. Would Capt Jack or Maggette have been better?
laugh.gif

Salmons is a clear upgrade over any SF the Kings had in the past decade not named Artest and Peja. We can assume that Salmons will not work well with Tyreke and Thornton/Jimmer, but we know 100% for sure that the other three options available (Cisco, Donte, Omri) are not the solution. I am being optimistic here, I know... 

I mean, the Kings can always sign T-Mac for cheap. 
pimp.gif
I would acually prefer Jack over Salmons but I'm probably a minority on that.

That statement is very true. His game looks as if it has improved since his departure from us. Hopefully he's more open to passing now.

He don't wanna be here. He hates us.
frown.gif

Trust me man, I ain't poppin bottles because the Kings have John Salmons as their SF. 
laugh.gif
And I agree Jackson is actually better (good leader when winning), but he is the disgruntled type and really wants to win now. Can't do that in Sacramento so it would look bad when he wants a buy-out or a trade to a contender.

I know some people that want Petrie fired because the Kings missed out on Knight because of the trade. I think that is kind of harsh. Knight refused to work out with anyone besides Irving so no one would have predicted he would drop like that. Just gotta stay optimistic about Jimmer I guess.   

Trust me man, I ain't poppin bottles because the Kings have John Salmons as their SF. 
laugh.gif
And I agree Jackson is actually better (good leader when winning), but he is the disgruntled type and really wants to win now. Can't do that in Sacramento so it would look bad when he wants a buy-out or a trade to a contender.

I know some people that want Petrie fired because the Kings missed out on Knight because of the trade. I think that is kind of harsh. Knight refused to work out with anyone besides Irving so no one would have predicted he would drop like that. Just gotta stay optimistic about Jimmer I guess.   

No one could have predicted Knight would slide so far. Whoever thinks Petrie should be fired for that is stupid.

I wonder who we're gonna trade first.

No one could have predicted Knight would slide so far. Whoever thinks Petrie should be fired for that is stupid.

I wonder who we're gonna trade first.

Back
Top Bottom