Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

[h1]Goon Squad Classic: November 20 At UC Davis [/h1]
loofie_tiny.jpg
by Tom Ziller on Oct 20, 2011 2:00 PM PDT in News

/www.sactownroyalty.com/photos/goon-squad-classic-november-20-at-uc-davis">http://www.sactownroyalty...-november-20-at-uc-davis'>More photos »</a></span>">Matt Slocum - APMore photos »

The Goon Squad Classic, Sacramento's answer to the NBA lockout charity games sweeping the nation, will be held on November 20 at UC Davis. Donte Greene has led the charge. (Who feels like a jerk for leaving him off of the Top 50 now, huh?) Also expected to attend: Tyreke Evans, DeMarcus Cousins, Jason Thompson, J.J. Hickson, Isaiah Thomas, John Wall, Jonny Flynn, Hassan Whiteside and more.

Stay tuned for more info. Let's all hope the lockout ends ASAP and there are real live NBA games to attend by Nov. 20. If not, it's good to know pro basketball players will be ready to entertain and raise money for a good cause.

UPDATE: Darnell Jackson is in, too. They are working on Jimmer Fredette.

Who is going?
smokin.gif

[h1]Goon Squad Classic: November 20 At UC Davis [/h1]
loofie_tiny.jpg
by Tom Ziller on Oct 20, 2011 2:00 PM PDT in News

/www.sactownroyalty.com/photos/goon-squad-classic-november-20-at-uc-davis">http://www.sactownroyalty...-november-20-at-uc-davis'>More photos »</a></span>">Matt Slocum - APMore photos »

The Goon Squad Classic, Sacramento's answer to the NBA lockout charity games sweeping the nation, will be held on November 20 at UC Davis. Donte Greene has led the charge. (Who feels like a jerk for leaving him off of the Top 50 now, huh?) Also expected to attend: Tyreke Evans, DeMarcus Cousins, Jason Thompson, J.J. Hickson, Isaiah Thomas, John Wall, Jonny Flynn, Hassan Whiteside and more.

Stay tuned for more info. Let's all hope the lockout ends ASAP and there are real live NBA games to attend by Nov. 20. If not, it's good to know pro basketball players will be ready to entertain and raise money for a good cause.

UPDATE: Darnell Jackson is in, too. They are working on Jimmer Fredette.

Who is going?
smokin.gif

I'm really in it for Durant...Wall and Reke is awesome, but I'd love to see Durant. He's unlikely, and the tickets go on sale tomorrow...dang

I'm really in it for Durant...Wall and Reke is awesome, but I'd love to see Durant. He's unlikely, and the tickets go on sale tomorrow...dang

Tickets copped. 
pimp.gif

I doubt Durant will show up because it looks like he is committed to the John Lucas charity game in Houston during the same day.

Seeing a healthy Tyreke is good enough for me and hopefully Kevin Martin shows up.
laugh.gif

Tickets copped. 
pimp.gif

I doubt Durant will show up because it looks like he is committed to the John Lucas charity game in Houston during the same day.

Seeing a healthy Tyreke is good enough for me and hopefully Kevin Martin shows up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Tickets copped. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I was twitter investigating and some dude affiliated with this whole thing said that all players on that list are confirmed to go. I think KD's make or break is whether or not he's going on a world tour (how stuntastic does that sound?
laugh.gif

but anyway, i got my floor seat, anybody sitting floor? I'm goin solo cuz my roommates are broke ...what seats u get nicedudewithnicedreams?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Tickets copped. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I was twitter investigating and some dude affiliated with this whole thing said that all players on that list are confirmed to go. I think KD's make or break is whether or not he's going on a world tour (how stuntastic does that sound?
laugh.gif

but anyway, i got my floor seat, anybody sitting floor? I'm goin solo cuz my roommates are broke ...what seats u get nicedudewithnicedreams?

My friend who is a grad student at Davis copped the ticketsfor me in person so no transaction fees and convenience fees. Just got some $50seats. No assigned seating tho… Right?

Would love to see Durant even if I prefer the potential Tyrekevs John Wall showdown. 
pimp.gif

My friend who is a grad student at Davis copped the ticketsfor me in person so no transaction fees and convenience fees. Just got some $50seats. No assigned seating tho… Right?

Would love to see Durant even if I prefer the potential Tyrekevs John Wall showdown. 
pimp.gif

Donte Green most improved? Dude stays teasing us fans with his "summer" game performances.

Jimmer can shoot. Tyreke got handles. No real surprises besides seeing a healthy Whiteside looking like a young Marcus Camby. 

Good charity game for the most part. End the lockout now.

Donte Green most improved? Dude stays teasing us fans with his "summer" game performances.

Jimmer can shoot. Tyreke got handles. No real surprises besides seeing a healthy Whiteside looking like a young Marcus Camby. 

Good charity game for the most part. End the lockout now.

Back
Top Bottom