Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

I think tomorrow would be a pretty good opportunity to give Hassan some play time. Maybe 10> minutes.

Yeah, I was thinking with Camby out maybe he'll can get in some easy minutes.

Doesn't matter though as long as we get a win.

Yeah, I was thinking with Camby out maybe he'll can get in some easy minutes.

Doesn't matter though as long as we get a win.

Or maybe we got blown out and he then gets PT. No thanks to that tho.

Aldridge has been beasting lately and I hope JT doesn't get into early foul trouble. JT's game reminds me of Aldridge. Just gotta be more consistent.

Or maybe we got blown out and he then gets PT. No thanks to that tho.

Aldridge has been beasting lately and I hope JT doesn't get into early foul trouble. JT's game reminds me of Aldridge. Just gotta be more consistent.

every game is depressing.
tired.gif

At least they are competing and not getting blown out like earlier in the year. If they continue to play hard, they will get some wins eventually. Gotta stay positive. Lol.

At least they are competing and not getting blown out like earlier in the year. If they continue to play hard, they will get some wins eventually. Gotta stay positive. Lol.

According to John Cazano, the Portland Trail Blazers could send one of their draft picks to New York Knicks for Anthony Randolph. An NBA source also told him the Sacramento Kings would like to trade Carl Landry and would talk to Blazers about a first-round pick and $3 million in cash.

According to John Cazano, the Portland Trail Blazers could send one of their draft picks to New York Knicks for Anthony Randolph. An NBA source also told him the Sacramento Kings would like to trade Carl Landry and would talk to Blazers about a first-round pick and $3 million in cash.

Yeah, why don't the Kings just trade Landry for AR? Or is it a money thing? The Kings have the smallest payroll in the league and they still want $3 million? The Blazers first round pick will be kind of high and at best we will be able to nab another "Casspi" level player. I was hoping we can get more for Landry.

Yeah, why don't the Kings just trade Landry for AR? Or is it a money thing? The Kings have the smallest payroll in the league and they still want $3 million? The Blazers first round pick will be kind of high and at best we will be able to nab another "Casspi" level player. I was hoping we can get more for Landry.

A Randolph/Landry trade will definitely benefit both teams. I would rather have that deal than the Portland one.

A Randolph/Landry trade will definitely benefit both teams. I would rather have that deal than the Portland one.

Looks like Tyreke's not getting surgery.

Also, Cisco injured his calf again and he'll be out a couple of weeks.

Looks like Tyreke's not getting surgery.

Also, Cisco injured his calf again and he'll be out a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom