Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

As soon as I started watching basketball, I followed the Kings. It was around the time Jason Williams got drafted. I was more of a casual fan at the time. After the Kings acquired Bibby, I became a huge fan because I liked his game so much. Peja and Christie was also one of my all-time favorites.

I would watch whatever game that came on UPN since they didn't show all the games. I've only been to like 10 Kings game but watched every Kings game for the past 6 seasons.

I think I have so much dedication is cause the Kings are the only local team that plays in a major sports league and there's no reason for me to cheer for another team.

As soon as I started watching basketball, I followed the Kings. It was around the time Jason Williams got drafted. I was more of a casual fan at the time. After the Kings acquired Bibby, I became a huge fan because I liked his game so much. Peja and Christie was also one of my all-time favorites.

I would watch whatever game that came on UPN since they didn't show all the games. I've only been to like 10 Kings game but watched every Kings game for the past 6 seasons.

I think I have so much dedication is cause the Kings are the only local team that plays in a major sports league and there's no reason for me to cheer for another team.

"I kind of got mad before the Lakers game," No. 15 said. "I was just warming up and (Lakers’ assistant coach) Brian Shaw came up to me and said, ‘I know who Andrew Bynum is going to eat for dinner tonight.’ It inspired me, and it has carried over."
$+#*$#! Brian Shaw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I kind of got mad before the Lakers game," No. 15 said. "I was just warming up and (Lakers’ assistant coach) Brian Shaw came up to me and said, ‘I know who Andrew Bynum is going to eat for dinner tonight.’ It inspired me, and it has carried over."
$+#*$#! Brian Shaw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom