Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Nothing really. Just, reality has finally set in for most people I guess
laugh.gif

Well fellas, its been an honor to be a fellow Sacramento Kings fan with you guys
frown.gif

Well fellas, its been an honor to be a fellow Sacramento Kings fan with you guys
frown.gif

Going to tonight's game...let's see what kind of hangover effect Monday has.

Going to tonight's game...let's see what kind of hangover effect Monday has.

I can't believe the moronic people who call Grant Napear's show thinking if the Kings leave they can get another franchise
30t6p3b.gif
idiots. No team would want to go to a city that won't spend money to build a new facility.

I can't believe the moronic people who call Grant Napear's show thinking if the Kings leave they can get another franchise
30t6p3b.gif
idiots. No team would want to go to a city that won't spend money to build a new facility.

^my thoughts exactly. I saw someone post an article in the sacbee about how Sacramento should embrace the Kings leaving so that we can get another, better, more exciting NBA franchise to cheer for. Like seriously? We don't deserve an NBA team in Sacramento PERIOD without a new arena in place. There are some really ignorant, stupid, closeminded, non-sports idiots. Get out of your dumb little green house and take a look at the real world around you.

^my thoughts exactly. I saw someone post an article in the sacbee about how Sacramento should embrace the Kings leaving so that we can get another, better, more exciting NBA franchise to cheer for. Like seriously? We don't deserve an NBA team in Sacramento PERIOD without a new arena in place. There are some really ignorant, stupid, closeminded, non-sports idiots. Get out of your dumb little green house and take a look at the real world around you.

Thornton has been real nice. Much more efficient than I thought he was.

Thornton has been real nice. Much more efficient than I thought he was.

They're getting inside way too easy. They'll either score or draw a foul. 
frown.gif

Hopefully the Kings will tighten up in the second half.

They're getting inside way too easy. They'll either score or draw a foul. 
frown.gif

Hopefully the Kings will tighten up in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom