Official San Antonio Spurs Thread Game 1 Sunday @1:00PM

Nice win by the Spurs vs the 76ers
It was also David Robinson Night for him making the hall of fame....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

27d72b92fe0d8e07783e0059d2550af2-getty-90041082ce001_76ers_spurs.jpg

87ab9bf079992c1ae8ae1f709ec45b9d-getty-90041082ce001_76ers_spurs.jpg

8acd48da6da0c23402dc013afbfaab65-getty-90041082ce001_76ers_spurs.jpg

The Spurs have yet to get a quality win against a good team. RJ is pressing on the defense and offense. It's like he's trying to play too perfect so hewon't get pulled out the game from Pop. They have a relatively easy schedule this month so hopefully they could get their act together.

Only saw the last 5 mins of the Utah game....
I think Matt Bonner had the right last night to hit the last shot because he was going hard....
"it's a marathon not a race".....

--I hope these Spurs are able to stay healthy and have their big 4 on the floor for an extended period of time to gain some momentum.
--Its always better to see the competition at its best.

Today the Spurs host the Bobcats...
Capt Jack back in SA for one night only...

Also News about Timmy's new Shoes....
they are dope....
pimp.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...ag-Tim-Duncan-s-skeleton-shoes?urn=nba,207889

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:40 pm EST
[h2]Phenomenal Swag: Tim Duncan's skeleton shoes[/h2]
By Trey Kerby

ept_sports_nba_experts-295174272-1260468132.jpg
Trey Kerby of The Blowtorch searches high and low across the Internet for NBA-related goods you never knew you needed. You know, phenomenal swag. Email Ball Don't Lie any relevant products you find here.

If I were making a list of who I thought would have the best shoes in the NBA, based only on the aesthetics of their games, the list would go something like this:

1. Kobe Bryant(notes)
2. Dwyane Wade(notes)
3. Steve Nash(notes)
98. Tim Duncan(notes)
265. Brad Miller(notes)
450. Shaquille O'Neal(notes)

Imagine my surprise when I found out that "Mr. 98" up there has the best shoes in the league. But that's the fact, as pictures just leaked of Tim Duncan's TS Commander LT Skeletal player edition kicks.

The shoes, originally issued as a Halloween promotion, so caught Timmy's eye that he's taken to wearing them throughout the season. The top of the shoe features a bone structure that follow's Tim's foot, and the translucent sole - always a good look - also features some foot bones. (One would imagine Yao Ming(notes) shies away from these.)

As far as I can tell, these shoes aren't available to you and me, but I guess that could change. After all, I never expected to be writing a post about Tim Duncan's shoes.
http://
ept_sports_nba_experts-636379505-1260468190.jpg

We need to start playing better against better teams. When I mean better I mean better defense

Today could be a good start with an injured Portland team.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I wish they would update the Spurs uniforms. Nothing drastic though.
I just wish Adidas would hook up the Spurs with throwback uniforms...

51-00704-F.jpg

Good win by the Spurs...
Best bench in the NBA...
pimp.gif

Edit:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Manu was playing crazy yesterday....
That assist he had at the 1:35 mark was his 10th of the night...one rebound shy of a triple double...
pimp.gif

Had me jumping up and down yelling GINOBILI!!!
laugh.gif

Pop ask Manu if wanted to stay and get that one rebound but Manu said no....

Sean Elliot should not be a commentator...im sorry, i know he works for the Spurs...but really--do you have to be THAT bias against everyonethat plays them? Its like the Spurs dont do anything wrong in his eyes..

Good win tonight but I really don't take too much out of it because Gasol didn't play and Kobe left early.

If we're going to be L.A. in a series Parker needs to take advantage of fisher or whoevers at guard.

Offense isn't bad but I want to see better defense.

Also, Sean Elliot is a homer but he's the reason why I began to follow the Spurs

Originally Posted by DarkoDuck

Good win tonight but I really don't take too much out of it because Gasol didn't play and Kobe left early.

If we're going to be L.A. in a series Parker needs to take advantage of fisher or whoevers at guard.

Also, Sean Elliot is a homer but he's the reason why I began to follow the Spurs
yeah but still a win is a win....had we loss....
smh.gif
mad.gif

vni4b8.gif

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

yeah but still a win is a win....had we loss....
smh.gif
mad.gif

vni4b8.gif

You're right it would have been worst than the Mavs loss.
Don't get me wrong if we play like this with Kobe and Gasol on the court we still would've won the game.

George Hill causing back spasms.
pimp.gif

Also, Sean Elliot is a homer but hes still that dude

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Could have made history but the refs robbed him...
smh.gif

eek.gif
Manu made a D.Rodman dive to pass the ball to Hill who pass it to RJ for the gamewinner...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom