:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

please sign kolb, then used that 7th pick for a qb or try to package it for carson palmer.
roll.gif
 Your a funny guy. 

Originally Posted by chris82790

Cliffnotes dland?

D Bruce
pimp.gif
Sorry guys....didnt see this.  

Cliffs on what he said yesterday......

-Has faith in Jed, assuming he will do what he says.  Right now, Jed is ALL talk, and hopes he proved wrong.
-Jed claims no stone will be left unturned when looking for a new GM...so why just look down the hallway?
-Claims we will have a comprehensive HC search with money being no object.....why only look down the Peninsula?
-Says Jed claims that Harbaugh is our number 1 target....well what happened with the GM hiring the new coach?
-We need fresh blood....someone with no biases or connections to the current team.
-Embarrassing how cheap the Yorks are being with the fans (notes the 49ers scratchers given out at fan appreciation day and nothing else)
-Says Alex shouldnt be back, but wouldnt be surprised.
-Said the Niners should have done what the Cardinals did yesterday...have an open tryout for QB. 
-Thinks its ridiculous that after a 6 win season, we STILL have no idea if Nate Davis can play in this league.
-Finds it funny that Nate Davis has been with us for 2 seasons, yet we are told he doesnt have a good enough grasp of the playbook to get in the game.  The Cardinals signed a QB less than a month ago, and he is already playing in the NFL.  Just found that funny, ironic and telling of our organization.
-Says we need to take time with our GM search.  Patience is key.
-Thinks that even if Baalke IS indeed the answer AND best option for the job, he will be the best option a month from now.  Even if he is the next up and coming hot GM of the NFL, he isnt going to be coveted by any other team.  We need to explore every other option before we hire him.
-Was impressed by Tomsula, and that even if he isnt going to be our coach moving forward (which he cant imagine he would be), he has at least opened some eyes of either the 49ers or the NFL.  Hopes that Jed encourages our new head coach to retain Tomsula on the coaching staff.

I cant remember what else he said.  Made some very clever, yet true, analogies of us hiring Baalke (looking for a new house, and then just deciding to paint your old house and call it your new house).  Like I said earlier, I really wish Jed would just listen to his show one time.  Sorry again for the late response.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Cliffnotes dland?

D Bruce
pimp.gif
Sorry guys....didnt see this.  

Cliffs on what he said yesterday......

-Has faith in Jed, assuming he will do what he says.  Right now, Jed is ALL talk, and hopes he proved wrong.
-Jed claims no stone will be left unturned when looking for a new GM...so why just look down the hallway?
-Claims we will have a comprehensive HC search with money being no object.....why only look down the Peninsula?
-Says Jed claims that Harbaugh is our number 1 target....well what happened with the GM hiring the new coach?
-We need fresh blood....someone with no biases or connections to the current team.
-Embarrassing how cheap the Yorks are being with the fans (notes the 49ers scratchers given out at fan appreciation day and nothing else)
-Says Alex shouldnt be back, but wouldnt be surprised.
-Said the Niners should have done what the Cardinals did yesterday...have an open tryout for QB. 
-Thinks its ridiculous that after a 6 win season, we STILL have no idea if Nate Davis can play in this league.
-Finds it funny that Nate Davis has been with us for 2 seasons, yet we are told he doesnt have a good enough grasp of the playbook to get in the game.  The Cardinals signed a QB less than a month ago, and he is already playing in the NFL.  Just found that funny, ironic and telling of our organization.
-Says we need to take time with our GM search.  Patience is key.
-Thinks that even if Baalke IS indeed the answer AND best option for the job, he will be the best option a month from now.  Even if he is the next up and coming hot GM of the NFL, he isnt going to be coveted by any other team.  We need to explore every other option before we hire him.
-Was impressed by Tomsula, and that even if he isnt going to be our coach moving forward (which he cant imagine he would be), he has at least opened some eyes of either the 49ers or the NFL.  Hopes that Jed encourages our new head coach to retain Tomsula on the coaching staff.

I cant remember what else he said.  Made some very clever, yet true, analogies of us hiring Baalke (looking for a new house, and then just deciding to paint your old house and call it your new house).  Like I said earlier, I really wish Jed would just listen to his show one time.  Sorry again for the late response.

well i was at the game yesterday, we got pretty close behind the niner sideline since a lot of people left early. i'll try to post pictures once she gets them uploaded. it was bittersweet but now its time to move on another disappointing end.

well i was at the game yesterday, we got pretty close behind the niner sideline since a lot of people left early. i'll try to post pictures once she gets them uploaded. it was bittersweet but now its time to move on another disappointing end.

Back
Top Bottom