:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

I think we need more help at the QB position than anywhere else... We have a lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball, just no one to use it properly...

I think we need more help at the QB position than anywhere else... We have a lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball, just no one to use it properly...

Maybe draft Peterson and then take someone like Moore or Locker in round 2. I think Moore is underrated, and Locker at that point is worth a shot.

Maybe draft Peterson and then take someone like Moore or Locker in round 2. I think Moore is underrated, and Locker at that point is worth a shot.

Another season came and went. . . It looked promising in the beginning but the niners couldn't get going.

Well fellas see you guys next season. I'm not to much on debating on who should we get. i just read up on who we get and hope he can contribute to the team.

But I'll be around lurking. . . peace out Niner fans!

Oh, this year I'm definitly gonna try to go to a niner game. My girl and I gonna drive up from socal. Can't wait for that. . .

Another season came and went. . . It looked promising in the beginning but the niners couldn't get going.

Well fellas see you guys next season. I'm not to much on debating on who should we get. i just read up on who we get and hope he can contribute to the team.

But I'll be around lurking. . . peace out Niner fans!

Oh, this year I'm definitly gonna try to go to a niner game. My girl and I gonna drive up from socal. Can't wait for that. . .

On to the draft!
pimp.gif
yep 6-10, that 0-5 start really killed us...hopefully with the changes for next year we don't start or finish bad, then we'll have a good chance at the playoffs, we should draft a Qb, though it isn't guaranteed he'll be good from the start, hopefully we don't have to wait too long before we are good again.

On to the draft!
pimp.gif
yep 6-10, that 0-5 start really killed us...hopefully with the changes for next year we don't start or finish bad, then we'll have a good chance at the playoffs, we should draft a Qb, though it isn't guaranteed he'll be good from the start, hopefully we don't have to wait too long before we are good again.

Damon Bruce is absolutely killin it on this post game show. I wish just once that Jed York would listen to it.

Damon Bruce is absolutely killin it on this post game show. I wish just once that Jed York would listen to it.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i wouldnt be even mad if they dont take a QB at 7. If prince or pat peterson falls, niners BETTER GET ON THAT

This.

I just can't see Luck falling to 7 or the Niners moving up to get him.  So, forget a QB at 7.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i wouldnt be even mad if they dont take a QB at 7. If prince or pat peterson falls, niners BETTER GET ON THAT

This.

I just can't see Luck falling to 7 or the Niners moving up to get him.  So, forget a QB at 7.

Back
Top Bottom