:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, Westbrook did a flip after bouncing off the turf.

Boooooo.  I'm not getting enough value for my $8 tickets. Booooo.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, Westbrook did a flip after bouncing off the turf.

Boooooo.  I'm not getting enough value for my $8 tickets. Booooo.

VD is a beast
pimp.gif

Considering Carolina doesn't have a 2nd rounder, I wonder if they'll be more inclined to trade down. *prays*

I think we'll most likely end up with Newton though.

Considering Carolina doesn't have a 2nd rounder, I wonder if they'll be more inclined to trade down. *prays*

I think we'll most likely end up with Newton though.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

7th pick it is
How?

Niners to roll with Lucky 7 in the draft ... @MaioccoCSN The 49ers will pick No. 7 overall -- as best as I can tell.

really want no part of cam newton, esp. at 7
sick.gif

Wow, Ill take that... I thought we were getting a pick in the low teens... This means more than likely 1 of the 3 QB's will be there by the time we pick

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

7th pick it is
How?

Niners to roll with Lucky 7 in the draft ... @MaioccoCSN The 49ers will pick No. 7 overall -- as best as I can tell.

really want no part of cam newton, esp. at 7
sick.gif

Wow, Ill take that... I thought we were getting a pick in the low teens... This means more than likely 1 of the 3 QB's will be there by the time we pick

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't want Newton either...he reminds me a lot of Alex Smith as he's a spread-type of QB. He's a high risk high reward player and I don't think we need that.

Mallett is alright, but he's kinda
grin.gif
as well.

Don't want Newton either...he reminds me a lot of Alex Smith as he's a spread-type of QB. He's a high risk high reward player and I don't think we need that.

Mallett is alright, but he's kinda
grin.gif
as well.

Back
Top Bottom