:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

sad to see sing go
but the arguments and negativity are killing this team
sad to see sing go? are you +*#!%$+ serious?

then again, you got singletary in your sig, so i can see why you would be slurping him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

sad to see sing go
but the arguments and negativity are killing this team
sad to see sing go? are you +*#!%$+ serious?

then again, you got singletary in your sig, so i can see why you would be slurping him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by acidicality

From that interview, seems like York pretty much threw Singletary under the bus.
pimp.gif
Just fire him now and get it over with, since everyone knows it's coming.

Like I said, fire Sing now and play Nate Davis next week. 
At first I didn't care if Sing was fired before next week, but if Nate Davis is starting then I wouldn't mind it if they got rid of Sing as HC.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by acidicality

From that interview, seems like York pretty much threw Singletary under the bus.
pimp.gif
Just fire him now and get it over with, since everyone knows it's coming.

Like I said, fire Sing now and play Nate Davis next week. 
At first I didn't care if Sing was fired before next week, but if Nate Davis is starting then I wouldn't mind it if they got rid of Sing as HC.

Originally Posted by dland24

Echoing what Damon Bruce said after the game today....the 49ers coaching staff has insisted that Nate Davis isnt good enough to start at QB in this league. That is all that I need to KNOW that Nate Davis IS good enough to start at QB in this league.

laugh.gif
 Damon Bruce went to town and talked crap about the Niners.  He was right saying that Nate Davis should start next week no matter what and that everything the Singletary and the coaching staff have said, was wrong. Bruce also said that Mike Johnson has no idea what he's doing and that he can beat him in a game of Madden with better play calling than he's done all year. Haha.

Originally Posted by dland24

Echoing what Damon Bruce said after the game today....the 49ers coaching staff has insisted that Nate Davis isnt good enough to start at QB in this league. That is all that I need to KNOW that Nate Davis IS good enough to start at QB in this league.

laugh.gif
 Damon Bruce went to town and talked crap about the Niners.  He was right saying that Nate Davis should start next week no matter what and that everything the Singletary and the coaching staff have said, was wrong. Bruce also said that Mike Johnson has no idea what he's doing and that he can beat him in a game of Madden with better play calling than he's done all year. Haha.

Had to work and missed the game but...

I am so glad we lost today. I was scared this fraud of a team would actually make the playoffs. Now I wanna see Jed put his $$$ where his mouth is and fire the whole staff and bring in a real damn front office.

Had to work and missed the game but...

I am so glad we lost today. I was scared this fraud of a team would actually make the playoffs. Now I wanna see Jed put his $$$ where his mouth is and fire the whole staff and bring in a real damn front office.

dland24 wrote:
The 49ers coaching staff also insisted for the past six years that Alex Smith is good enough to start at QB in this league. 

Well, Jed York already has had dinner with Jon Gruden and Jim Harbaugh last month and the job is theirs to take if they want.  I want Harbaugh because Gruden has a reputation of alienating veterans on a football team IE Simeon Rice, Keenan McCardell, Keyshawn Johnson.

dland24 wrote:
The 49ers coaching staff also insisted for the past six years that Alex Smith is good enough to start at QB in this league. 

Well, Jed York already has had dinner with Jon Gruden and Jim Harbaugh last month and the job is theirs to take if they want.  I want Harbaugh because Gruden has a reputation of alienating veterans on a football team IE Simeon Rice, Keenan McCardell, Keyshawn Johnson.

Singletary already fired?  Why so late in the season?

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN
"Mike Singletary was fired when 49ers returned to practice facility this evening, Jed York just told me. Jim Tomsula takes over as interim."

EDIT
Jim Tomsula, DL coach, will coach 49ers in Week 17. Singletary was fired after refusing to resign

Singletary already fired?  Why so late in the season?

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN
"Mike Singletary was fired when 49ers returned to practice facility this evening, Jed York just told me. Jim Tomsula takes over as interim."

EDIT
Jim Tomsula, DL coach, will coach 49ers in Week 17. Singletary was fired after refusing to resign

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Niners fire Singletary[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on December 27, 2010, 12:02 AM EST

When 49ers owner Jed York declined on Sunday to commit that coach Mike Singeltary would be coaching the team next week, the message was clear:  Singletary wouldn’t be coaching the team next year.

As it turns out, he won’t be coaching the team next week.  David White of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that Singletary has been fired.

He got the job on an interim basis in 2008, after Mike Nolan was fired.  Rumors of a firing had swirled for weeks, but the 49ers opted to stay put, presumably because the 49ers remained alive for the NFC West crown despite being 5-9.

After the 49ers lost to the Rams on Sunday, finally putting them out of their and everyone else’s misery, the Niners could make their move.

Permalink0 Comments Latest Stories in: NFL Mobile Exclusives - Rumors, Rumor Mill, San Francisco 49ers, Top Stories

58d2592e91beea4345d29fcef189ecfe9c7075d.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN

@MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Jim Tomsula gets promoted from defensive line coach. He's only person on staff with head-coaching experience -- in NFL Europe.#49ers

Sounds good now who's the QB next week?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Niners fire Singletary[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on December 27, 2010, 12:02 AM EST

When 49ers owner Jed York declined on Sunday to commit that coach Mike Singeltary would be coaching the team next week, the message was clear:  Singletary wouldn’t be coaching the team next year.

As it turns out, he won’t be coaching the team next week.  David White of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that Singletary has been fired.

He got the job on an interim basis in 2008, after Mike Nolan was fired.  Rumors of a firing had swirled for weeks, but the 49ers opted to stay put, presumably because the 49ers remained alive for the NFC West crown despite being 5-9.

After the 49ers lost to the Rams on Sunday, finally putting them out of their and everyone else’s misery, the Niners could make their move.

Permalink0 Comments Latest Stories in: NFL Mobile Exclusives - Rumors, Rumor Mill, San Francisco 49ers, Top Stories

58d2592e91beea4345d29fcef189ecfe9c7075d.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN

@MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Jim Tomsula gets promoted from defensive line coach. He's only person on staff with head-coaching experience -- in NFL Europe.#49ers

Sounds good now who's the QB next week?

I dunno about making this move so late in the season with one left to go. This just shows other potential coaches that Jed doesnt know how to handle things with so little experience doing what hes doing. Good thing hes hiring a GM next season to free him from these duties, hopefully

Back
Top Bottom