:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

I have to say, Gunna is very well spoken for a dude that got bulldozed on the daily during his playing days.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

http://twitter.com/#!/mattbarrows

@mattbarrows Matt Barrows

York said there are a handful of assistants he'd like to retain for next season, chief among them Tomsula.

HUH? Aint that the new coaches call?

In most cases yes.

tired.gif

Bittersweet.
Mike needed to go. His stubborn attitude is what killed me the most. He wasnt stubborn enough to try "new" things, like putting Alex in shotgun and opening up the offense, or bringing Troy to replace Alex, but it always happened a game or two too late to change the end results, and when push came to shove, he reverted back to his old thinking.

Today's game was embarrassing. Dude has no perception on how to handle things whatsover.

I know I aint the only one hurt by seeing Mike go too...Dude had EVERY 9ers fan believing he was THE answer, the one that would bring back glory to this franchise. Said all the right things, glorious past as a player, clearly knew what he wanted, seemed to bring back some level of stability and hope back to the franchise....and all of that went down the ****ter with an 0-5 start to the season. Back to square %$%*!%% one. No coach. No direction. And worse, no %$%*!%% QB after all these years. Damn
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Bittersweet.
Mike needed to go. His stubborn attitude is what killed me the most. He wasnt stubborn enough to try "new" things, like putting Alex in shotgun and opening up the offense, or bringing Troy to replace Alex, but it always happened a game or two too late to change the end results, and when push came to shove, he reverted back to his old thinking.

Today's game was embarrassing. Dude has no perception on how to handle things whatsover.

I know I aint the only one hurt by seeing Mike go too...Dude had EVERY 9ers fan believing he was THE answer, the one that would bring back glory to this franchise. Said all the right things, glorious past as a player, clearly knew what he wanted, seemed to bring back some level of stability and hope back to the franchise....and all of that went down the ****ter with an 0-5 start to the season. Back to square %$%*!%% one. No coach. No direction. And worse, no %$%*!%% QB after all these years. Damn
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Am I the only one that hopes someone cracks LeGarrette Blount and injures him?
laugh.gif
And I NEVER wish injury upon anyone.....but F this guy. !+@%@.

Am I the only one that hopes someone cracks LeGarrette Blount and injures him?
laugh.gif
And I NEVER wish injury upon anyone.....but F this guy. !+@%@.

Did Troy really say this while screaming in Mike's face for the lip readers???

"You want me to be perfect, i'm not perfect!!!!"

Did Troy really say this while screaming in Mike's face for the lip readers???

"You want me to be perfect, i'm not perfect!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom