:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Kawakami also seems to think that the reason the 49ers are moving so fast with the GM search/Baalke is because Harbaugh is going to be the guy.

Originally Posted by dland24

Kawakami just called the potential Baalke promotion "a typical York move." Going with someone safe, someone who is not going to challenge them and is basically just another yes man. If this is in fact the case, this is really, REALLY disappointing.

Baalke?  He agreed with his previous boss Scotty M. that starting the season with Alex Smith and his back up David Carr was a good idea.  Uggh...

Kawakami also seems to think that the reason the 49ers are moving so fast with the GM search/Baalke is because Harbaugh is going to be the guy.

Kawakami just called the potential Baalke promotion "a typical York move." Going with someone safe, someone who is not going to challenge them and is basically just another yes man. If this is in fact the case, this is really, REALLY disappointing.

Baalke?  He agreed with his previous boss Scotty M. that starting the season with Alex Smith and his back up David Carr was a good idea.  Uggh...

Great.  Good news with the bad.  But the Niners will have no Luck because he's going to go Number 1 and Carolina needs a QB.  Hopefully the other QB's available will be as good or even better.

Great.  Good news with the bad.  But the Niners will have no Luck because he's going to go Number 1 and Carolina needs a QB.  Hopefully the other QB's available will be as good or even better.

I am so torn about Harbaugh. I think he will eventually be a quality NFL coach. I would just rather the 49ers not be the team that he attempts to become one with.

Why does this team shy away from experience and proven track records? I just dont get it.

I am so torn about Harbaugh. I think he will eventually be a quality NFL coach. I would just rather the 49ers not be the team that he attempts to become one with.

Why does this team shy away from experience and proven track records? I just dont get it.

It depends on if Carolina wants to ride with Clausen...we'll see. Gotta believe if we get Harbaugh we'll be very aggressive in seeking that pick.

I want no part of Cam Newton, I can't help but think his impact will be similar to Alex Smith's.

It depends on if Carolina wants to ride with Clausen...we'll see. Gotta believe if we get Harbaugh we'll be very aggressive in seeking that pick.

I want no part of Cam Newton, I can't help but think his impact will be similar to Alex Smith's.

i'm also on the fence with harbaugh, but rather optimistic about him.
He knows how to handle a QB and he's a competitor. He also has connect around the league...especially with his brother being the HC of the ravens

i'm also on the fence with harbaugh, but rather optimistic about him.
He knows how to handle a QB and he's a competitor. He also has connect around the league...especially with his brother being the HC of the ravens

I'd love having Harbaugh here. I know he doesn't have NFL experience but he definitely is a great coach. The mere fact that he could turn a garbage Stanford team into a BCS team like that speaks volumes, and the identity his team has, they're very physical and they wear you down, like a pro-style team. I really think it translates well into the pros.

And if we can get Andrew Luck...
pimp.gif
. We're going to have to give up a fortune, but it would be worth it.

I'd love having Harbaugh here. I know he doesn't have NFL experience but he definitely is a great coach. The mere fact that he could turn a garbage Stanford team into a BCS team like that speaks volumes, and the identity his team has, they're very physical and they wear you down, like a pro-style team. I really think it translates well into the pros.

And if we can get Andrew Luck...
pimp.gif
. We're going to have to give up a fortune, but it would be worth it.

I may be the odd one out but I'm not the biggest fan of Gore. Maybe it's cause he doesn't have the appeal of other backs.

I may be the odd one out but I'm not the biggest fan of Gore. Maybe it's cause he doesn't have the appeal of other backs.

So my sister's BF got me an authentic Willis home jersey for christmas
pimp.gif
...Only problem is that it's a 50(L)..Is there anyway I can exchange it at some store for a M with no receipt? He said he bought it off of his neighbor after she broke up with her boyfriend, supposedly is was supposed to be for him but she kept it.

Back
Top Bottom