:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

So glad Sing is gone. Donovan McNabb to to come over now.
pimp.gif

It'd be great if Cowher or Dungy would come along too haha

well this was expected but i wouldve liked to see this after our last game. sing did his job but thats what we get for having an unexperienced coach and we werent going to get immediate results. like NT23 said in the other thread, we need to spend the money and stop experimenting. im glad to see that jed said he was willing to spend it. although i'll be more excited once alex smith is released.

well this was expected but i wouldve liked to see this after our last game. sing did his job but thats what we get for having an unexperienced coach and we werent going to get immediate results. like NT23 said in the other thread, we need to spend the money and stop experimenting. im glad to see that jed said he was willing to spend it. although i'll be more excited once alex smith is released.

Looks like nephew Jed York is going to ask Uncle Eddie DeBartolo for advice on picking a new Niners GM with the GM picking the new coach.  Uncle Eddie will be a special consultant in Jed's search.

Looks like nephew Jed York is going to ask Uncle Eddie DeBartolo for advice on picking a new Niners GM with the GM picking the new coach.  Uncle Eddie will be a special consultant in Jed's search.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

blaine gabbert...dude is nice, accurate throws 
smokin.gif

the anti-alex smith

i heard them talking about him... Seems pretty good, they are saying he is the second best QB to come out in the draft

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

blaine gabbert...dude is nice, accurate throws 
smokin.gif

the anti-alex smith

i heard them talking about him... Seems pretty good, they are saying he is the second best QB to come out in the draft

Raj Mathai just said on the bay area sports report that there is a ton of chatter that Trent Baalke will be promoted to our new GM.
indifferent.gif

Raj Mathai also just said that Peter King is reporting that Jon Gruden is NOT on the Niners list of potential coaching candidates
indifferent.gif

(The second thing might be false though, because Jed has repeatedly said that the new GM will be responsible for the head coaching search....which would completely invalidate Peter King's report.....at least I hope.)

Raj Mathai just said on the bay area sports report that there is a ton of chatter that Trent Baalke will be promoted to our new GM.
indifferent.gif

Raj Mathai also just said that Peter King is reporting that Jon Gruden is NOT on the Niners list of potential coaching candidates
indifferent.gif

(The second thing might be false though, because Jed has repeatedly said that the new GM will be responsible for the head coaching search....which would completely invalidate Peter King's report.....at least I hope.)

Raj gets his rumors from people who are actually in the know. This report has been floating around all evening.

Raj gets his rumors from people who are actually in the know. This report has been floating around all evening.

Kawakami just called the potential Baalke promotion "a typical York move." Going with someone safe, someone who is not going to challenge them and is basically just another yes man. If this is in fact the case, this is really, REALLY disappointing.

Kawakami just called the potential Baalke promotion "a typical York move." Going with someone safe, someone who is not going to challenge them and is basically just another yes man. If this is in fact the case, this is really, REALLY disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom