:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by offbad

nah i ain't masochistic.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
 i feel you though. well unfortunately i had these tickets lined up before the season started thinking this game could have playoff implications.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dland24

Dont feel bad bro. You dont have season tickets.
laugh.gif

Just curious. How long have u had season tix?

I have had season tickets for the past 9 seasons (only been paying for them myself for the past 5
laugh.gif
).  Before that, I would go to about 3-5 games a year (whenever someone in my dads group of friends couldnt go).  My dad and his friends have had a group of friends have had 16 seats together since the Niners moved to Candlestick.

laugh.gif

I have had season tickets for the past 9 seasons (only been paying for them myself for the past 5
laugh.gif
).  Before that, I would go to about 3-5 games a year (whenever someone in my dads group of friends couldnt go).  My dad and his friends have had a group of friends have had 16 seats together since the Niners moved to Candlestick.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I cant even imagine the pain you mustve been through 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I cant even imagine the pain you mustve been through 
laugh.gif

That was the best game ever in the 2000s by more than a mile. I was so happy I almost had a tear in my eye. 
pimp.gif
When Garcia passes it to Tai Streets to take the lead, 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And T.O. was always my favorite WR even after he got shipped to the Eagles, he can make some dumb comments but they're always way overblown by the media. Dude competed hard every game (and even now).

Back
Top Bottom