:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i can live with mularkey
Alot ppl seem real high on Mularkey as well. Could be a good choice if we get a decent QB.

If we don't get Harbaugh, I can see us scooping up one of the Eagles/Falcons OCs depending on whoever gets eliminated from the playoffs first.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i can live with mularkey
Alot ppl seem real high on Mularkey as well. Could be a good choice if we get a decent QB.

If we don't get Harbaugh, I can see us scooping up one of the Eagles/Falcons OCs depending on whoever gets eliminated from the playoffs first.

I wouldnt mind Kolb... He has showed that he can play in this league... McNabb is getting old, and Orton ehh

I wouldnt mind Kolb... He has showed that he can play in this league... McNabb is getting old, and Orton ehh

There is absolutely no way the Eagles let Kolb go. Vick plays too recklessly for them to be willing to trade their insurance plan.

There is absolutely no way the Eagles let Kolb go. Vick plays too recklessly for them to be willing to trade their insurance plan.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Kolb woulb be good
or reunite mcnabb with Westbrook
I want a veteran qb with proven success

QFT!

LMAO
laugh.gif
 what?

i wanna win now and a veteran QB is what i want. i dont wanna start over at the QB position. all im saying just get rid of alex and we'll be ok
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Kolb woulb be good
or reunite mcnabb with Westbrook
I want a veteran qb with proven success

QFT!

LMAO
laugh.gif
 what?

i wanna win now and a veteran QB is what i want. i dont wanna start over at the QB position. all im saying just get rid of alex and we'll be ok
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Smith is gone no doubt
smile.gif

he will win this Arizona game just to @@## on team once more
laugh.gif

and show off for anyone that wants to pick him up for next year

Smith is gone no doubt
smile.gif

he will win this Arizona game just to @@## on team once more
laugh.gif

and show off for anyone that wants to pick him up for next year

McNabb is a definite upgrade, but even if we get a veteran like him, we still need to draft a QB early, even if it's not Luck.

I think Kolb can be had if the price is right for the Eagles. McNabb would be easier to get but he comes with more baggage and he's also getting older and would not be a long-term solution.

McNabb is a definite upgrade, but even if we get a veteran like him, we still need to draft a QB early, even if it's not Luck.

I think Kolb can be had if the price is right for the Eagles. McNabb would be easier to get but he comes with more baggage and he's also getting older and would not be a long-term solution.

I wouldn't mind Mcnabb either. . . he could be like mark burnell(mcnabb) is to Sanchez(Luck,Davis,troy,etc.) Yall know what I mean.

I totally forgot about Kolb. He could be an excellent pick up.

Back
Top Bottom