:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just imagine the haul picks we can get if Bosa is available at #2 :wow:
A haul of picks prolly only happens if a team falls in love with one of the QBs.

Teams prolly won’t see enough of a difference between the edge rushers available to trade away draft capital.

I saw that 13 out of last 15 drafts resulted in a team trading into top 5 to draft a QB so expect it to happen again.

Last edited:
Murray needs to run a crazy 40 and throw crisp balls at the combine. One player I’ll be rooting for at the combine for different reasons. :evil:
hdfauv7f8ze21.jpg
He better run 4.5.

Wow, my man AB has impeccable taste in cars. That black GT3. :nthat: Rich athletes typically have terrible taste in cars.
Word. Same with Steph man. His Porsche game crazy is on Point. Seen him in a few different ones including the GT3-RS.

Damn, I got newfound respect for Steph. I definitely would get the RS if I'm getting a GT3.

People bugging about the AB speeding incident, that happened during last season, not recently it’s only in TMZ “news” because he was found guilty in court, not a big revelation, everyone knew he was.

Doubt it has any effect on his trade situation Steeelers FO, and probably ebery other teams’ FO, have known about it or has it on their radar for months.

Damn, I got newfound respect for Steph. I definitely would get the RS if I'm getting a GT3.
Yea bruh Steph really that dude. He crashed his 2nd Panamera when it had just came out on the 24 near my place :rofl:. Dude has a bunch of Inifiniti SUV's tho just because the sponsorship.

Not gonna lie, he was tailing me once on 680 then cut me off so I returned the favor then flicked him off, only to realize it was GOAT. In a black Panamera Turbo

In theory The Demarcus Lawrence pay cut would be for the Cowboys to land Earl Thomas, interesting to see how that plays out.

LOL at the "they lying" reply by Lawrence.

The internet has ruined my mind. I heard this in my head while reading that.

If Lawrence hits free agency, the team better cash him the **** out. He's worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom