:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if Malcolm Jenkins will clap back at Reid for settling lol.

We all got a price. >D

Hell Reid double winning because he’s gonna get that settlement check, and is still on an active roster, just signed a new 3 year deal... :emoji_atm::emoji_atm::emoji_atm:

I think a lot of it will.

Antonio Brown, le’Veon Bell, Earl Thomas, Demarcus Lawrence contract situation, Landon Collins, trey flowers, Dee Ford, tyrann mathiu, Anthony bArr, even nick foles

All that ****s gonna start to heat up and pan out real quick.

Just hope we get in on some of the action.

But yea you’d hope an activist like Kaep has turned himself into would refuse the settlement out of principle and taken it to court to prove the ultimate point that he and Reid had basically been discriminated against on the basis of race and beliefs.

Someone on his legal team probably advised him heavily on that one.

Maybe he’s gonna take the 30 mil or so he’s presumably getting and start some mega charities and outreach groups?

that’s what i was thinking. why take the money other than to just get paid. if you were put to prove that you were discriminated against why settle?

i think it looks bad on both parties, or am i just being cynical?

that’s what i was thinking. why take the money other than to just get paid. if you were put to prove that you were discriminated against why settle?

i think it looks bad on both parties, or am i just being cynical?

Im not mad at kaep for taking that money. He’s got nothing to lose. At the end of the day, this hush money can be (wanna emphasize “can be”) viewed as the NFL’s admission of guilt to collusion against him without suffering legal consequence. still a win in my book in terms of social justice. I figure kaep will use some of that money to continue doing his work and funding the know your rights campaign.

Reality is, NFL’s public perception will take a hit temporarily but they’ll be able to still make money hand over fist and survive any backlash

Im not mad at kaep for taking that money. He’s got nothing to lose. At the end of the day, this hush money can be (wanna emphasize “can be”) viewed as the NFL’s admission of guilt to collusion against him without suffering legal consequence. still a win in my book in terms of social justice. I figure kaep will use some of that money to continue doing his work and funding the know your rights campaign.

Reality is, NFL’s public perception will take a hit temporarily but they’ll be able to still make money hand over fist and survive any backlash

just clarify, i’m not mad at them for taking the money. i’m sure Kaep will put it to good use.

i’m just saying that the way we see this as a low key admission of guilt from the NFL, opponents of Kaep will use this to say that he was just out for money

If he's all that's available when free agency arrives, I'll take Shaq Barrett. He's an upgrade over Marsh and Watson.

Ha-Ha Clinton Dix can't tackle for ****. I'm talking shades of Ahkello Witherspoon at times. Every time I watched him he blew some back-breaking tackle for his team. Safeties have to tackle in this scheme.

Cannot think of another coach who has had to work with this level of talent on a roster and gotten 10 wins, with 4 different QBs!

Back
Top Bottom