:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gilliam was expensive, and I never thought of him as a good player, but was paid because he could play swing tackle.

Reactions: ace
Joe Flacco :emoji_arrow_right::emoji_arrow_right::emoji_arrow_right: Denver

denver has been in that QB-carousel purgatory we were in during those gawd awful pre-harbaugh alex smith days. since manning they've started osweiler, siemian, lynch, keenum, and now presumably flacco :sick:

they might as well bring back niketalk 49ers' fam favorite, JT O'Sullivan. i know @hyper cutter would be so juiced he'd consider being a bronco fan.

Last edited:
denver has been in that QB-carousel purgatory we were in during those gawd awful pre-harbaugh alex smith days. since manning they've started osweiler, siemian, lynch, keenum, and now presumably flacco :sick:

they might as well bring back niketalk 49ers' fam favorite, JT O'Sullivan. i know @hyper cutter would be so juiced he'd consider being a bronco fan.
You guys remember a dude with the sn birds i view who used to love Shawn hill and seriously compared him to Montana?

Why arent the Patriots trading picks to get Josh Rosen? If he was in this draft class he would be the top QB

Why arent the Patriots trading picks to get Josh Rosen? If he was in this draft class he would be the top QB

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Cards trade Rosen forces them to draft a QB @ 1. Puts us in an amazing position. They have no other Tom Brady backup plan

NFL agrees to make a settlement outside of court with Kaep and Reid, the actual numbers are subject to a non-disclosure agreement, but is estimated to be 60-80 milllion dollar payout.

but I’d say the caveat is that in the court of public opinion, parties that settle for large amounts of money out of court are often perceived as having been guilty. Why else would they settle for so much $?

So while the NFL defused the case, I think the average Joe on the street will consider this a “win” for Kaep and Reid, because 1. They got paid, and 2. They must have proven their case was strong enough that the NFL didn’t like their odds taking the risk with going all the way through to court.

But yea you’d hope an activist like Kaep has turned himself into would refuse the settlement out of principle and taken it to court to prove the ultimate point that he and Reid had basically been discriminated against on the basis of race and beliefs.

Someone on his legal team probably advised him heavily on that one.

Maybe he’s gonna take the 30 mil or so he’s presumably getting and start some mega charities and outreach groups?

Back
Top Bottom