:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just copped the limited jimmy g jersey. Finally! 49ers need to quit playing and drop that read elite or limited jimmy g

I’m torn because this style is from the 90s team so It seems weird to get a current player one. They have young and rice but these nike throwbacks are slightly different than the ones they wore back then.

I’m torn because this style is from the 90s team so It seems weird to get a current player one. They have young and rice but these nike throwbacks are slightly different than the ones they wore back then.
I usually have the same thought but they will be wearing these during the season so that helped me justify buying a jimmy g one. And second mitchel and ness has these with the 75 year anni patch and authentic stitching without the Nike touch ups. Bought myself a young jersey.

This is just perfect. A red and white jimmy G. Nike needs to stop playing and drop a limited red current jimmy g jersey already.

Haven’t bought a jersey in a while, what’s the difference between elite and limited?
Niners don’t currently have any elite jerseys on sale. (Authentic)
But they do have game and limited jersey. Limited had the nfl shield logo like the authentics and have stitched numbers while game doesn’t have any of those listed above.

Hopefully Goodell will have a warm heart and not suspend him with the trouble this woman cost...

Do ya'll think it's HUSH money or she legit crazy

I don’t know how many of y’all here are into kicks but this is a sneaker board after all.

Jerry talkin his **** yesterday got me hype so I had to throw these on.

E9BED1BB-26B7-41AB-9C9E-BE360392D81F.jpeg

Coppn that 90s... left the bay area in 95...soo deff will be hadd... good memories mayne

Been waiting forever for these alternates.

Been waiting for years for us to have a QB that will be around for a while. A Jimmy G jersey feels like a jersey purchase i can make with confidence.

Ive been jealous of teams that have Brady, Rodgers, etc just on the strength of buying the jersey. I tried to bandaid it with Smith and Kaepernick jersey but they were gone not long after.

White Jimmy will be copped this year

i see the 90s jersey is up for preorder and be shipped by some time in August? any idea if they will be super limited come start of the season? dont want to miss out on one because i didnt preorder. thanks

Back
Top Bottom