:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Garlic sauce and jalapeño spread is goat level. Wish they would toast their bread tho

While i strongly agree with the toasting of bread , could you imagine how long that line at LL would be if they toasted those joints? **** would form all the way down to dolores park

Speaking of sandwiches any of yall mess with Roxies??

Yooo. When did McKinnon get so swole? :wow:

They better not come around these parts with no “random drug test”

Leave my dude alone.

I think it's just the angle/practice jersey. He's been a jacked 215 pounds since he's been in the NFL.

jerick-mckinnon-nfl-minnesota-vikings-chicago-bears.jpg

Last edited:
IIRC the 49ers did a piece on him related to this after the signing.

Something to the extent of, "McKinnon scored highest on a set of advanced analytics related to physical strength and athleticism of any player available at the position". He can fly like a guy who is ~200lbs but can ground n pound or pass block like a ~260lber, which is what attracted Kyle Shanahan. He's like a super strong swiss army knife back, he can run it outside which is big in Kyle's system, he can also run it inside, hit the hitch, flat, or wheel and receive, pass block.

They also mentioned in the piece that at 5'9 he's always been a smaller back, even since high school, so he's always had that "because of my size,I have to work and train harder than everyone here" mentality, so he's trained like a mother ****er since early on.

Point being he is just extremely jacked, explosive, and unusually strong for a guy his size. He can play both bigger and smaller than his size when needed, which is why Shanny had such high stock on him.

Dez also turned down 3 years at 21 million from the Ravens so us signing him makes little sense financially either.

He’s an idiot turning that offer down. He ain’t getting nothing better than that

I was surprised as well, that's good money for an aging veteran and I thought Crabtree and Bryant could have made some noise and been dual red zone threats for the Ravens.

but with Joe Flacco aging and probably on his way out the door long before that 3 year contract would expire maybe Dez didn't want to deal with the uncertainty of spending a couple years on a team without a franchise QB? maybe he really wants another serious run at a ring over some easy money before he retires? if he is signed by anyone itll probably be his last contract.

I'm not sure who the Ravens planning on having take on the mantle at Qb, but clearly Dez thinks Jimmy is the real deal and preferred to try to hitch his wagon to Gucci Garrop over Joe Flacco.

I think eventually someone will pick him up, Carolina Panthers could be a good fit?

That makes sense but thought it already came out he turned down the Ravens deal b/c he thought he could make more than $21M over 3 years so he rejected the deal.

He didn't wanna be paid average of $7M for next 3 years when he thought he'd be better off taking a 1 year deal (presumably at higher price) and then cashing out in 2019.

Not so much b/c he was worried about Ravens future lol

If they had offered him 5 years $75M with $50M guaranteed (just an extreme hypothetical) he would have signed in a heartbeat and not had any dambs about if Ravens were gonna be rebuilding :lol:

Point is Dez is trying to cash out.

I was surprised as well, that's good money for an aging veteran and I thought Crabtree and Bryant could have made some noise and been dual red zone threats for the Ravens.

but with Joe Flacco aging and probably on his way out the door long before that 3 year contract would expire maybe Dez didn't want to deal with the uncertainty of spending a couple years on a team without a franchise QB? maybe he really wants another serious run at a ring over some easy money before he retires? if he is signed by anyone itll probably be his last contract.

I'm not sure who the Ravens planning on having take on the mantle at Qb, but clearly Dez thinks Jimmy is the real deal and preferred to try to hitch his wagon to Gucci Garrop over Joe Flacco.

I think eventually someone will pick him up, Carolina Panthers could be a good fit?

0 starts Give the rookie a break I think its a little early to call Lamar Jackson the Ravens next franchise QB.

If Joe Flacco keeps playing the way he has been I could see Jackson taking his spot somewhere around week 10- 12.

And hey if neither work out, they’ve still got RGIII on the roster :emoji_sweat_smile:

I honesty wouldn't mind Dez Bryant. 9ers have a new QB, so who knows how their chemistry would be? It's a clean slate.

No on Dez. There’s not 1 thing Dez does better than Pierre Garçon.

We already have a better version of Dez Bryant so why grab Dez Bryant :lol:

Brandon Marshall :emoji_arrow_right::emoji_arrow_right::emoji_arrow_right: Seattle seahawks

An old rivalry about to heat back up?

LUm30Nz_d.jpg

Either way They’ll be seeing each other twice this year now.

This MUST have the vet WR market heating up and I’m sure SOME teams are about to try and make Dez hotline bling :emoji_iphone:

Back
Top Bottom