:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy-6.gif

" Saaaul good man " :pimp:

Joe show just dropped. Swear that dude gets Stoned. But what the F is going on with my guy Matt Brieda’s lineup?
CC434609-0085-4505-8540-06A26DF745AE.png

Could you imagine if we just switched those jerseys to our official home and away?
Best combo we’ve ever had.

yea dude was sucha thumper he couldn't stay healthy....

gonna be nice to see the defense with a solid lb group in foster, smith, and warner.

yea dude was sucha thumper he couldn't stay healthy....

gonna be nice to see the defense with a solid lb group in foster, smith, and warner.
I have a feeling Eli Harold will remain the SAM and start base formations.

I’d imagine Fred Warner is after that Will spot that Malcolm Smith would start at.

Rams DE Morgan Fox out for season after tearing ACL during practice.

Fox joined the Rams as an undrafted free agent but managed to be productive racking up 2.5 sacks in 16 games (1 as a starter).

I remember walking out of the stadium after the last home game against the hawks in 16 thinking “this franchise ain’t going anywhere” now I look around and see jimmy, Goodwin, garçon, an emerging tight end in Kittle, McKinnon, hell even Breida looked like an nfl starter... staley, Garnett getting his *** in shape.. don’t even mention the defense of Buckner, Tartt, Colbert, foster, Thomas..

I love this team

I might be drunk but the 49ers are my squad...
Faithful til I die

Should've drove an extra 20 min. To SSF to get little luccas sandwich... best sandwich in America maybe even the world

it was a work lunch in Cupertino, location wasn't really up to me, and as far as little Luccass I've never heard of it, will have to check it out

Garlic sauce and jalapeño spread is goat level. Wish they would toast their bread tho

one of my GOAT sandwich spots is in SF, Lou's Cafe, similarly has an amazing garlic-jalapeno spread, and they WILL toast your bread if you want

Last edited:
it was a work lunch in Cupertino, location wasn't really up to me, and as far as little Luccass I've never heard of it, will have to check it out

one of my GOAT sandwich spots is in SF, Lou's Cafe, similarly has an amazing garlic-jalapeno spread, and they WILL toast your bread if you want

Lou's is my second favorite sandwich spot.. his sauce taste more like the sauce from la vic's in san jose

Back
Top Bottom