:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not my photo but :pimp:
9B77E6AA-6017-45BA-A519-DA9787BC6A56.jpeg

Pettis and Goodwin 0-6 on targets

and then there’s this

idk wtf going on with that guy

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

keep refreshing my browser to see some updates on Sanders' MRI and kittle's possible return date. the niners being relevant and good again is bad for my blood pressure.

McGlinchkey been a turnstile in pass protection in the few games he’s played this year. Hopefully just a sophomore slump but he hasn’t been good at all this season.

Regardless of yesterday, i'm starting to come around how good it feels for 49ers football to matter. This is a long term process that I sometimes get caught up in, the moment, as a fan can seem do or die but for the players to maintain perspective was awesome. Even with the injuries, the niners will be better for this. Believe that.

Two primetime games...that week 17 is moving to primetime probably too. Let's get it.

It’s wild how quickly people’s perception of jimmy G change.

TNF = he was great, even hit on erin andrews
MNF = he’s trash, bring back brian hoyer

If bourne or pettis knew how to catch, it’s a different narrative. tired of the week by week fandom

Jimmy G will be fine. Just feeling the pressure. Clowney was a monster last night. And our tackles are working out the rust.

The game was just such a damn roller coaster lol. After that INT in OT I was soo pumped I thought we had it in the bag, and then the miss FG.. so much high / lows. On to Arizona. Looking for a win to get right back on track.

If bourne or pettis knew how to catch, it’s a different narrative. tired of the week by week fandom
A lot fake fans out there just ridin the wave. And for the folks on the screen; These are the analysts favorite target, this is what those clowns on TV love to do. Bash and make an arguement. The power of television is just ridiculous. That why I barely watch those clowns on ESPN and FOX.

this pandering culture is so toxic. everyone either rushes their opinion so they can claim first or just lives to fire off their shots

and totally agree. if any of those drops are actually caught, they would of flexed the rest of our schedule to monday night

Back
Top Bottom