:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never believed there’s a thing as trash WR core until today. These fools dropped so many passes today just ruined any type of momentum. And that o-line was getting killed by Clowney
It’s their first game back, this was a concern of mine but I didn’t want to bring any negative energy. The field rust will be shaken off eventually, sucks that it had to show so obviously against a formidable foe on MNF.

Mannnnnn

Not going for the first down with inches to go and putting your undefeated record in the hands of a rookie signed this week...

not running at least once in our last posession to at least get the clock moving....a tie was ok for us. A tie today was damn near a win. At a certain point you play not to lose in a game this important

drops were just unacceptable. Injuries really hurting, always crucial players.

im hurting but i got my niners shirt on gonna wear it proudly to the gym in the morning. On to the next.
Refs had a poor game too. Multiple bad calls on both sides. I thought Mostert picked up the 1st the play before McLaughin shanked it. Replayed showed he didn’t hit the ground where they spotted him.

Yea i hate that i have to hate Russ as much as I do. But still give him all the respect

whoever said Kyle didnt learn from the SB loss...you are absolutely correct

just to keep some things in perspective. after 9 games last season, the niners were 2-7 and playing for Nick Bosa.

fast forward a year, 8-1 aint too shabby. niners still hoisting a trophy in miami, just like they did in '95.

Tough pill to swallow but oh well, still on top of the NFC.

levis was crazy tonight, it’s legit a home field advantage for the playoffs.
Our WRs outside of Sanders and Kittle ARE GOD AWFUL. Deebo isn’t TOO bad. if they ****ing catch a few this game would be over in reg time.

jimmy played bad, but the oline did him no favors. Staley looks like he should retire NOW.

the inability to run killed the offense

I knew one of these games the fg unit would cost us, but a rookie kicker?? Come on man

Refs were on some BS today too, on both ends

but that bull**** 4th and1 before the shank!! Come on man wtf

L stinks the next day. At least i had a wonderful dream last night we won the superbowl tho :ohwell:

Rockn my jersey today. Even tho my friends talked mad **** to me about the niners last game, they ended up respecting them and liking them when all was said and done last night lol

Not sure if the blame is on Saleh or the players but we just finished playing a mobile QB last week

The shirt passing game killed us as well as the misdirection plays... No type of containment

Lamar is going to kill us in a few weeks if we don’t fix that

We got the cards again this weekend too. Then Pack then ravens then saints :lol:

They scored 3 tds. Clowneys fumble return, and the other two were drives of 16 and 24 yards. And we still had the chance to win. Our defense played ball. Not mad at that loss. If we had to run it back right now, we’d win.

Release Bourne , Sign Hargreaves and Antonio Brown.......lol.

This game hurt, but we also did it without Sanders in the 2nd half and Kittle so I’m optimistic about the rest of the season. Our schedule tho.....man, it could get rough.

Mark this down in the "never in a million years did I expect to say this" category.....

If Skule and Brunskill play tonight instead of Mcglinchey and Staley, we win this game with relative ease.
I had the same feeling bro....Skule and Brunskill seemed the better combo in the time meaning we needed them for this prime time since Staley and Mcglinchey are coming off of rust.

I'm wearing my 2011 "Who got it better than us? Nobody" sweater to work today, still reppin 9ers gang, red & gold til im dead n gold, OT heartbreaker loss to the Seahawks snaps our undefeated streak but I still have full faith in this team, IDGAF!

Back
Top Bottom