:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pass protection was bad for majority the game.

Give credit to Seahawks D-line for coming out playing with their hair on fire.

Ronald Blair looked like a torn ACL.

A tie would have been as good as a win. Wish Kyle would have takin 3 knees at that point. Pass protection failed most the night. Giving ball back to Seahawks was beyond foolish.

“You play to win the game” Herm Edwards slogan always how I feel but, this time you stay up 2 games in the division.

Last edited:
Pass protection was bad for majority the game.

Give credit to Seahawks D-line for coming out playing with their hair on fire.
Brunskill and Skule was a great combo....I feel Like jimmy needs to work on his pressure passing. He overlooked plenty of receivers that were open to grab a first. Sometimes it’s good for short passing plays jimmy boy. All good we got humbled. Pats got humbled we weren’t going undefeated this season. We will bounce back this Sunday. Clean up the mistakes and the butterfingers.

Now we must pls the waiting game for these MRI results. Nay sayers should give us more credit, analysts hate the Bay Area teams.

^Yeah, I felt like he held the ball way too long at times.

But I don't think the blame is all on him.

If Kyle played for a tie, he’d be getting crucified right now, in the media and in here. I didn’t want to see that game end in a tie. Great game, hate someone had to lose, hate it more it was us.
Hope someone is praying for Murray. We’re going to be all over him next week.

If we lose against Arizona and Jimmy has a another mediocre game with his receivers, all hell will break loose.

Bourne needs to get demoted to practice squad. At this point I'd take Jordan Matthews over his soft sorry ***

I've never played sports at a high level and I'm not a paid athlete, but I have to wonder how the defense feels about the offense. do they harbor any frustration with OLine and the WRs? the defense played it's *** off, forced turnovers and killed drives only for the offense to piss away opportunities. two turnovers that resulted in 0 points.

Clear hold on Seahawks center on that scramble from Russ in 3rd Quarter 5 mins left which led to a 1st and goal.

Kendrick gotta catch that ball when your driving and that play of course never happens. But I am sour grapes about the no call on Solomon Thomas inside on that play.

Great Monday Night Game. The 4th and 1 that should have been a first, and probably the worst kick I have ever seen in my life. We had our chances, but sometimes they don't go your way.

The energy was awesome though. Can't wait to see it live this Sunday, on to the next!

I've never played sports at a high level and I'm not a paid athlete, but I have to wonder how the defense feels about the offense. do they harbor any frustration with OLine and the WRs? the defense played it's *** off, forced turnovers and killed drives only for the offense to piss away opportunities. two turnovers that resulted in 0 points.
Harbor frustration over a loss after starting the season 8-0? Nah, I highly doubt that.

One thing was cool was the crowd being loud the entire game.

That must have been cool to see. Definitely a playoff-type atmosphere.

I have no idea why Richie James doesnt get more snaps. I refuse to believe Kendrick Bourne is better.

My boss just walked in my office talking big about the Seattle win.

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

I have no idea why Richie James doesnt get more snaps. I refuse to believe Kendrick Bourne is better.
I was thinking why he just doesn't get snaps. To protect him as PR?

IMO, Pettis should be moved to PR duties with his lack of production and see what James can do.

Where the hell did Goodwin go after his dropped pass in the 1st? Did he even play another snap the rest of the game?

I think Bourne is good MINUS the drops. My goodness.

Loved the toughness from Deebo, but still, drops.

What happened to the run game? Seems like it was exposed for the second straight week.

I was thinking why he just doesn't get snaps. To protect him as PR?

IMO, Pettis should be moved to PR duties with his lack of production and see what James can do.

Where the hell did Goodwin go after his dropped pass in the 1st? Did he even play another snap the rest of the game?

I think Bourne is good MINUS the drops. My goodness.

Loved the toughness from Deebo, but still, drops.

What happened to the run game? Seems like it was exposed for the second straight week.

read somewhere that the niners WRs had 8 drops.. as for the run game, until the 49ers can get consistency from their WRs, defenses are gonna keep stacking the box and daring them to throw. TeCo and Brieda couldn't get downhill at all with the way seattle sold out to stop the run. arizona did the same thing with similar production. the blueprint has been laid out, it's time for shanny to scheme and get some tar for their receivers' gloves.

Most annoying part is Russ didn’t even really have any sustained drives, we gift wrapped them 2 touchdowns. Man... I can’t get over that ball placement on 3rd and short.. ****

Most annoying part is Russ didn’t even really have any sustained drives, we gift wrapped them 2 touchdowns. Man... I can’t get over that ball placement on 3rd and short.. ****

although nothing is promised and there are no moral victories, i'll take yesterday's game as a huge positive sign. two rusty linemen back after month long injuries + no kittle and no sanders for half the game. those "gifts" the offense gave seattle won't be there in week 17 assuming those guys come back healthy

Mcg got
Ronald Blair out for season
I thought it was his back when he first landed, then i saw him grab his leg.

Is it me, or does it seem like we`re the only team that KEEPS getting injured after every few plays? I`ve watched quite a few other teams play and they dont get injuries as bad as us........Its crazy.

Back
Top Bottom