:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re-watching the game, and driskel looked pretty good last night. made some nice throws and looked poised in the pocket. he put balls right on jerome simpson's chest and deandrew white's belt that were dropped.

just keep improving young gun. keep that arrow pointing up and making small, incremental advancements. that's all we ask for.

Last edited:
Yoooo why I'm I seeing a bunch of Kaep vids pull that **** on gabbert too he ain't no different he been trash since Jacksonville

Yoooo why I'm I seeing a bunch of Kaep vids pull that **** on gabbert too he ain't no different he been trash since Jacksonville
zero substance to your post. if you're going to post a rebuttal, bring some ammunition and not empty claims. this aint the NFL thread.

Last edited:

zero substance to your post. if you're going to post a rebuttal, bring some ammunition.

You can't be serious...there's a bunch of footage on gabbert whether it's over throwing or bad reads no ammunition needed just go on YouTube bruh that's all you need!!!

no, I am asking YOU to bring the ammunition. provide critical analysis and proof to substantiate your claims. do not regurgitate what you read in the NFL thread.

Last edited:
like i said, zero substance to your claims. you're firing blanks.

proof 

evidence

critical analysis 

insight

post it.

i am giving you clips or captures. i am telling you the concept. i am pointing where the ball needs to go or highlighting the mistake.

Last edited:
The regular season hasnt even started yet, give the rookies at least 2 years before we start trashing them

The regular season hasnt even started yet, give the rookies at least 2 years before we start trashing them
this

given the choice between the aforementioned, i'm hitching my wagon to goff. no faith in 7-9 fisher, tho. he could mike nolan goff.

Last edited:
Fair enough we'll see in the regular season but I think Dak will start week 1 and will ball out for a rookie QB picked 165th. 

deandre washington just got P-WILLY'd

miss that guy 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Shout out to Kaep. I will be rooting hard for him; rather he is on the niners or not. People talking bout he disrepected soldiers while ignoring the reason for his protest. On top of that, as soon as those soldiers become vets, the same country they are fighting for will treat them like ****. More black players should take a stand. Black soldiers/vets receive even worse treatment

Last edited:
 what the hell else do the kap apologists want!!??!?!
WIDE_OPEN.jpg
I am not a Kap apologist in the slightest bit, but this is the kind of **** that drove me NUTS with Alex Smith as our QB.  You say WTF Patton is wide open.  I say, I am glad he didnt bother throwing it to Patton because it would NOT have resulted in a first down (unless a few defenders missed tackles).  

3rd and 8, throw it 4.

3rd and 6, throw it 2

3rd and 10, throw it 3 (like this above example)

That's Alex Smith ball, and it drove everyone NUTS.

Maybe I am in the minority here, but I would rather see my QB attempt to make a first down, rather than throw incredibly short of the sticks and pad the completion percentage.  To me, a 5 yard play when you need 10 on third down is no different than an incompletion.

(For the record, I believe you are correct that Kap has problems scanning the field.  I would use your triangle snag example to better demonstrate this, personally.  I have no problem with him missing Patton on this play.)

it was 3rd and 10 because he did the same **** on the previous 2 downs. you complete those type of passes, and you're in 3rd and short. the entire offense is predicated on this.

my prediction for the final 53

smelter  probably goes to IR

aaron lynch doesn't count against the 53

a bunch of our rookies will go to the PS: balducci, lake, kelvin, prince, cajuste, treggs

bruce miller gets the nod over a WR simply due to being a good special teams player
 [table][tr][td]Brock, Tramaine[/td][td]CB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Davis, Chris[/td][td]CB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Johnson, Dontae[/td][td]CB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Redmond, Will[/td][td]CB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Robinson, Rashard[/td][td]CB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ward, Jimmie[/td][td]DB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Armstead, Arik[/td][td]DT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Blair, Ronald[/td][td]DT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Buckner, DeForest[/td][td]DT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dorsey, Glenn[/td][td]DT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dial, Quinton[/td][td]DT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Armstrong, Ray-Ray[/td][td]ILB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bellore, Nick[/td][td]ILB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bowman, NaVorro[/td][td]ILB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hodges, Gerald[/td][td]ILB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dawson, Phil[/td][td]K[/td][/tr][tr][td]Purcell, Mike[/td][td]NT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Smith, Garrison[/td][td]NT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Beadles, Zane[/td][td]OG[/td][/tr][tr][td]Garnett, Joshua[/td][td]OG[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tiller, Andrew[/td][td]OG[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kilgore, Daniel[/td][td]C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brown, Trent[/td][td]OT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cooper, Fahn[/td][td]OG[/td][/tr][tr][td]Davis, Anthony[/td][td]OT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Staley, Joe[/td][td]OT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Martin, Marcus[/td][td]C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brooks, Ahmad[/td][td]OLB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Harold, Eli[/td][td]OLB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rush, Marcus[/td][td]OLB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carradine, Tank[/td][td]OLB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pinion, Bradley[/td][td]P[/td][/tr][tr][td]Driskel, Jeff[/td][td]QB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gabbert, Blaine[/td][td]QB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ponder, Christian[/td][td]QB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Davis, Mike[/td][td]RB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Draughn, Shaun[/td][td]RB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Harris, DuJuan[/td][td]RB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hyde, Carlos[/td][td]RB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bethea, Antoine[/td][td]S[/td][/tr][tr][td]McCray, L.J.[/td][td]S[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reid, Eric[/td][td]S[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tartt, Jaquiski[/td][td]S[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miller, Bruce[/td][td]TE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bell, Blake[/td][td]TE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Celek, Garrett[/td][td]TE[/td][/tr][tr][td]McDonald, Vance[/td][td]TE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nelson, Kyle[/td][td]TE/LS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Burbridge, Aaron[/td][td]WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ellington, Bruce[/td][td]WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patton, Quinton[/td][td]WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Smith, Torrey[/td][td]WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]White, DeAndrew[/td][td]WR[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
^ speaking of roster cuts and players in general:

Red,

John Theus: has he been buns and will ultimately end up being cut? or more just a victim of being in a surprisingly "deep" position group battle this year?

Aaron Burbridge: anyone hear anything about him this training camp? can't recall hearing anything about him or seeing him on field this whole summer. how's he practiced/played so far? disclaimer: i haven't been able to keep up with 100% of all the news so maybe I've missed a few things.

Last edited:
It's just crazy how much more of a football team we look Iike this season vs last season. Tomsula and staff were just a wreck.

Chip was definitely the right hire.

I still think about how Tomsula and staff would not make changes to the offensive line no matter how bad they played. Was probably the most frustrating thing about last year.

Back
Top Bottom