:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not surprised if he uses this platform to get out of the organization.

This franchise is so caught with so many issues, it's crazy.

The Niners are really going to start the season with Gabbert. It's going to be tough.

washington state games start this saturday. going to be watching a lot of their games this season for one guy in particular: luke falk 

as of RIGHT NOW, he's my favorite qb prospect for '17 draft when you consider where he might go(late 1st). there's going to be some heavy hitters at the top of the draft this year. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i've barely seen enough to really give an honest opinion on webb. he looked pretty solid from the small amount i've seen. i will let you know after this season at cal. 
glasses.gif

there are going to be some massive consolation prizes for terrible teams this year. RBs will make a comeback next year. 

Last edited:
Hue Jackson pulling Lee to the side to discuss the effort was just amazing.

Its great that we got rid of Andy Lee to save money that we ended up spending on......oh wait.

Sure wish we had a Dak Prescott on our bench. That we can say the hell with the QB's we got now and just go with the promising Rookie :frown:

Sure wish we had a Dak Prescott on our bench. That we can say the hell with the QB's we got now and just go with the promising Rookie
frown.gif
i feel you. i liked dak and had us taking him in my final mock in the 3rd round, but let's see what he can do against a NFL defense that specifically game plans for him before we crown him the next big thing. 

i hope driskel gets a sizeable work load on thursday. he's made progress every time he's gone out. that's all you can ask for from a rookie.

Last edited:
if phil dawson is stil on this team i'm not sure why andy lee isn't...esepcially with the 47.6 billion dollars we have in cap room.

Not eem mad if we suck *** this year. A choice of Myles Garrett, Watson, Fournette, and Kaaya sounds :pimp: :pimp:

Not eem mad if we suck *** this year. A choice of Myles Garrett, Watson, Fournette, and Kaaya sounds :pimp: :pimp:

Lol yup. Don't forget juju too. I like that kid.

A **** ton of great RBs in next years draft.

Last edited:
Since the inaugural season. I didn't have the pleasure of being one when the stick was around.
I feel bad for season ticket holders they're really getting the short end of the stick (no pun intended) on this one. From being a great team for the past few years in an awesome historic location (Giants played Beatles, Stones, Who played) to a terrible team playing on an overhyped solar oven with unpredictable turf in Santa Clara.

Last season I went to the home game vs the Az Cardinals and got two tickets center field in the front row for $150 total by buying on the resale market from a season ticketholder that was literally desperate to get rid of them. Those seats should have been over $150 each and like I said I got both for $150 total paid cash. That was also the game a group of season ticketholders paid for the "Jed York and 49ers should mutually part ways" banner to fly over the game.

Stubhub is reporting that ticket sales have continued dropping to record lows and are projected to fall even lower as the regular season goes on. Not suggesting you're a reseller or motivated for profit but for people who are it really sucks and for people who actually have to miss the games for legit reasons (sickness, family, emergencies) there's no hope at all for recouping any more than half the money put into it. Very glad at the moment that I'm not a season ticketholder, will definitely be buying tickets to a few games from disgruntled season ticketholders on the cheap. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom