:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ponder > Kap? Definitely not out here putting guys on IR [emoji]128514[/emoji] Just seen that Kap stare down clip up there. Smh. Somethings don't change.

RUSH!!!

2 SACKS AND A PICK!

If this dude doesnt make the 53 I'm going to be highly disappointed

Last edited:
Rush just locked in his spot..

Also Ponder looking nice, Kap did enough to make stay on in Chip's eyes IMO... any chance Driskel gets canned?

Who knew week 4 of the preseason could be so eventful :lol:

Nice way to end preseason, can't wait to see the final 53.

That 4th quarter tho 
nthat.gif

If it were up to me at QB: Gabbert, Kaepernick, Ponder in the mix and Driskell is out

edit: and of course Rush is in 

Last edited:
Kap is talking now. I'm glad the press called him out on being vague and not demonstertively well versed in the issues he's trying to bring attention to.

It looks to me like he has that college freshman swag after taking your first eye opening class, but he just sounds like a middle schooler doing his first class presentation. Shakey and not really prepared.

I'll be honest though he's being generous and does sound like he's trying. He has come some ways from his "gotta go out there and execute" post game pressers.

Last edited:
kap playing with nothing to lose? he finna ball out like he just took alex smith's spot.

**** it, let marcus rush play QB. that boy needs to be on the field by any means necessary

Rush balled out tonight he had hands like a linebacker when he stripped and forced the fumble and then had hands like a defensive back when he caught that deflected pass for an INT. Dude balled out for real hopefully he can bring that heat into the regular season. 

red81 red81 was one of the biggest Kaep supporters when we drafted him, made it known he was gonna replace Alex and that he had all the physical tools to be great. We all rode the Kaep wave from 2012-13 but something went wrong with his development as the league caught up to Harbaugh's offensive scheme and Kaep as well. Harbaugh and Roman knew they needed to expand the passing game and they went all in 14 with the signings of Stevie and Lloyd to complement Q, Crabby, and VD with the hope Kaep had progressed as a QB to be able to win from the pocket. That offense was built around him. What we saw was a bogged down offense, a lot folks were complaining about our lack of commitment to run game and it was because we were trying to open up the offense. Teams were already zeroed in on our scheme. Problem was, if you watch the film from 2014, Kaep was not comfortable making pre snap adjustments, scanning the field while standing tall in the pocket and going through his progressions. Not to mention, his inability to to hit the short routes or his outlets with touch. Receivers were open but like Red and others have illustrated, his QB madden cone is the size of a pin. Red and many of us were hoping Kaep would improve but what we saw from him last year was pretty much the same Kaep we saw in 2014, only this time his deficiencies as a QB were exacerbated because our talent level and coaching was so bad.

Red is just pointing out what many of us fellow niners see out of Kaep and it's apparent from the last few years he has not made the strides and improvements we were all wishing for. We feel it's time to move on.

On a side note, it was nice seeing Kaep smiling and having fun out there with his teammates. Haven't seen him enjoy himself on the sidelines since 2013.

@red81 was one of the biggest Kaep supporters when we drafted him, made it known he was gonna replace Alex and that he had all the physical tools to be great. We all rode the Kaep wave from 2012-13 but something went wrong with his development as the league caught up to Harbaugh's offensive scheme and Kaep as well. Harbaugh and Roman knew they needed to expand the passing game and they went all in 14 with the signings of Stevie and Lloyd to complement Q, Crabby, and VD with the hope Kaep had progressed as a QB to be able to win from the pocket. That offense was built around him. What we saw was a bogged down offense, a lot folks were complaining about our lack of commitment to run game and it was because we were trying to open up the offense. Teams were already zeroed in on our scheme. Problem was, if you watch the film from 2014, Kaep was not comfortable making pre snap adjustments, scanning the field while standing tall in the pocket and going through his progressions. Not to mention, his inability to to hit the short routes or his outlets with touch. Receivers were open but like Red and others have illustrated, his QB madden cone is the size of a pin. Red and many of us were hoping Kaep would improve but what we saw from him last year was pretty much the same Kaep we saw in 2014, only this time his deficiencies as a QB were exacerbated because our talent level and coaching was so bad.

Red is just pointing out what many of us fellow niners see out of Kaep and it's apparent from the last few years he has not made the strides and improvements we were all wishing for. We feel it's time to move on.

On a side note, it was nice seeing Kaep smiling and having fun out there with his teammates. Haven't seen him enjoy himself on the sidelines since 2013.
right on fam. 

a simple search reveals the truth. my pro kap posts are still there under the myriad of screen names i've had. i used to **** all over alex smith and defend kap ad nauseam. i vividly remember this huge kap tribute i did after 2013. despite criticizing his game, i still believed in him. for ***** sake, my avatar was kaepernick forever. that image of him silencing the crowd in seattle was epic.

people think i have some kind of personal beef with dude. that couldn't be further from the truth. i want what's best for my team.

my passion for this **** is too much. i aint trying to come at any of my fellow fans sideways. it might be time for me to put the keyboard away for good.

Last edited:
@JimTrotter_NFL 1 hour ago
Kaepernick says he will donate the first $1 million of his salary to organizations addressing his social concerns.

Say what you want about his game, but this man is no dummy

I respect what he's doing, like a lot of people I just wish it were in a different way other than sitting/kneeling for the anthem. Either way, hats off to Kap for this one. I was wondering if he'd follow up and actually do something that might make a difference, and this is a major step in that direction

Back
Top Bottom